Looking for Good Exhaust Shop in Philadelphia Suburbs

Bob
Nope, I have two blue ones (90&91). What do you have? I see a couple around here on a regular basis. Another blue one (93) driven by a guy in his 60's, an Anniverary Edition, a silver one (93) and once in a great while, a black one. Also on County Line road in Southampton there is or was another Anniverary Editon for sale.
Mike

99GSXR750 said:
Bob
Nope, I have two blue ones (90&91). What do you have? I see a couple around here on a regular basis. Another blue one (93) driven by a guy in his 60's, an Anniverary Edition, a silver one (93) and once in a great while, a black one. Also on County Line road in Southampton there is or was another Anniverary Editon for sale.
Mike

I've got a red 90, but it's out of commission right now. I'm swapping out the engine, I think sometime this weekend will be the start of it. I can't wait to drive it for the first time. My dad said the one in the car has a bottom end noise, and it does indeed have a noise. But the other day I opened up the supercharger oil plug and low and behold, no oil at all. I wonder... The new engine came out of an XR7. I don't know what I'm going to do with the old engine, either rebuild it and sell it, or just sell it. I saw the Black SC at The Olive Garden about 7-8 months ago, I wonder if it belongs to anyone here.

I just scored some very mint looking seats on eBay (both front and 60/40 back) for $350. Shipping came in at $230, but even then, it seems like a real deal compared to getting them re-covered.

Bob

99GSXR750 said:
Well the title says it all. Could anyone recomend one?
Thanks,
Mike
Mike,
I have an exhaust shop in Norristown for you. It is Alex's Exhaust. Number is 610-275-3008. Give him a shout.
Later
Ken

Ken Seegers said:
Mike,
I have an exhaust shop in Norristown for you. It is Alex's Exhaust. Number is 610-275-3008. Give him a shout.
Later
Ken

Ken,
Thanks for the info. Has he done any work for you or someone you know?
Mike

Your Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J dot Miller said:
Until it closed in 1990 you used to live off of route 1 across from Nabisco. They called the place Byberry.
:D :eek: :eek: :eek:
:eek: I REMEMEMBER YOU. YOU WERE AND INMATE THAT HAD SOME STRANGE RASHES :( :( :( THAT GOT FROM THE WOMEN IN SOUTH AMERICA...... :confused: :confused: .DID THE TREATMENTS WORK????????? :D :D :D :D I WAS THE ORDERLY WHO STRAPPED YOU IN THE BED,WHEN YOU WENT WILD :cool: :cool: :cool: ......GLAD TO HEAR YOUR ARE STILL ALIVE.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

99GSXR750 said:
Ken,
Thanks for the info. Has he done any work for you or someone you know?
Mike
Mike,
He has done work for me and another guy who lives near philly. He also owns a SVT clone T-Bird. He car has the proto-type SVT T-bird motor, gauges, and interior.
Later
Ken

Back