like OH MY GOD!!!

91 XR7

like OH MY GOD!!!

has anyone ever priced out a injector up here in canuck land??

Lordco $175
FORD $260

and that's EACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <faint>

Ceegees wants $40 ea or $150 per set <what a deal for the set:) >..

To have them `cleaned' is like $25/ea plus parts (2 seals and that `hat' thing.. )

Now I have to to tear apart my car again, get to Orginal injectors out, so i can take them in to be Cleaned up, ect.. may take the others in just to have them tested..

and if this doesn't work <and who knows how long till i be able to get the injectors redone.. > I think i may just toss in another motor :)

<sniff> even thou this motor is in good shape all considering.. with the Orginal horning marks still visable and it has 271,000kms on it.. :)

Re: like OH MY GOD!!!

thats crazy, i had 42lb injectors priced out of my car, and the boschs were i like $90 each. I dunno where you get your pricing from.

Ford was Coastal ford vancouver
Lordco was the main warehouse one..

an 42# injectors for $90/ea? Where?!?!?

kevin try best buy, get the next step up get some 24lbs for your car so that way when you decide to mode it out you will have the necessay fuel for your engine.

my good ol buddies at Johnson Auto parts right here in Langley.

Mopac: $400 for a set (#19/24/30)
Bap Burnaby: $85/ea plus $12 for a seal kit

i just came online to find Best buys Fone # Jeremy.. got their address, just not their fone #..

hmm $700 for a set from BAP.. OUCH! Maybe i try and just spend the $250 and have mine cleaned.. and hopefully that works <what are the odds of that happening>

hold on robbys recieps are right here

Phone 604-594-6674
Fax 604-594-7440

yea tazer thats on a group buy so you always get a better deal.

Nah Jamie, that is how much they sell for now, if you email Wayne thats how much you gotta pay

hmm wierd, i can get them here for that price so like i care.

thanks jeremy...

Also, yes 24# injectors would be nice, but theni'll need to buy a chip to rub them <sorry i don't do MAFs, that's simply lieing to the computer, and in turn not getting full potential from the car>

50-75$ for 8 if I can still get them...19lbs

Re: like OH MY GOD!!! Yeah, knee-prayer does help!

Hey, Kev, those injectors got messed up by the
condish of the engine, or what???
Cause they were in working order?!!!

2ndly, I remember Jerome posting something about
a cheap source for their parts plus cleaning, so
talk to him FIRST before concluding what to do !!!
My recollection was in the pennies compared to
these numbers from everybody I'm reading here...!
Good luck: And damn, control that
"collateral"
damage, w i l l ' ya ? (!) Hey, Peace!

Re: like OH MY GOD!!! Yeah, knee-prayer does help!

Well Like i said in the EMail Virgil, i'm not blaming you, nor the injectors you gave me.. I was just stating that after reinstalling 6 of the orginals, my car ran better.. Could a corisedence <sp>, I don't know.. I'm just keeping people up to date on how things are going..

Heck when i get every injector out, i'll have them all tested again and see.. <read email for more info?? (if it's there if not, remind me)>

And i have no 2 offers for used injectors for my car.. Raj, and someone else.. But I'm still gonna try something else first (email again)

Once agian virgil, I'mnot blaming you, nor your injectors for the problem.. I just want to make that 200% clear :) :) :)

Peace,
Kevin

Ps. If Jerome is reading this ifhe doesn't mind coughing up some info on where to get a set rebuilt or something that'll be great :)

Hey Kev,
One question.When u change your injector's to 30#,did u change your sampling tube?

funny Miles :) Virgil gave me the old 19#ers out of his cougar... :)

I may be DUMB but not THAT dumb ;) but Hmmmm... Could explaing the `burning up of the cats' thing that's happening right now.. that or on cat is toast again..

anyone want to come over and help me fight to get the cats off again?? ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) Come on Miles, I know you want too :)

peace,
Kevin

thats ok i will proably have to help Rob get his back on for air car in the next few weeks. And you know he will be bitching the whole time.

least he just has to take his off-road H-pipe off and toss on his stock one.. Mine,i have to take the pipe off, Dissemble it, and then reassemble it :) with alot of cursing and swearing :)

Back