3.5 inch fresh air

92redsc

has anyone used this and like this product? im thinkin of getting a SCP 3.5 inch fresh air and use it on a stock car but i will mod it in the future. i have heard it make the supercharger louder is this true also? i would like it to be louder ah. this plus exhaust (SCP setup) and a 5% overdrive were gonna be my first batch of mods, hoping for low 15s-high 14s. is the 5% worth it and can you tell a HP difference??? thanks.

I would think you would already be running low 15's in stock trim. Adding any sort of free flowing filter element definately adds some quick HP as well as unleashes a friendly whine. Go for it asap. I ran a 15.20 w/ just a k&n cone and a 90 degree day also. Currently, I run the SCP 3.5 system on pearl and I have no complaints. As far as exhaust goes, unless you are gunna go for the absolute best everything in the engine bay, just get some good downtubes, high flow cats, and a good muffler/resonator combo.

yeah i dont know what it will run i have not taken it to the strip. i am pretty high altitude and our track isnt all that great but i think mid 15s stock. but i have my cats gutted out because they got clogged and i was pegging out the boost gauge!!! now with them gutted im running about 10 psi.

Back