PDA

View Full Version : smoked turbo eclipse

turbospeed
08-11-2004, 12:01 AM
i few weeks ago i posted about a moded turbo eclipse i smoked twice he got me on the last one becasue of wheelspin and a heat soaked intercooler
well here are the pics

http://correninocorre.com/angelica/001.JPG
http://correninocorre.com/angelica/002.JPG
http://correninocorre.com/angelica/003.JPG
http://correninocorre.com/angelica/004.jpg
http://correninocorre.com/angelica/005.jpg

darkstar_one
08-11-2004, 12:18 AM
umm.. i can burn turbo eclipses also, with just the air silencer removed, they arent fast, the one i burned had a blow off valve and a loud *** exhaust...

dirtybird91
08-11-2004, 01:21 AM
We have a turbo eclipse running around my town and it is eating the competion alive. Everybody is Skeerd! :(
It is modded from hell though!

SC UL8R1990
08-11-2004, 01:31 AM
who wants crankwalk?! ....hehe. Talons/Eclipses can be very quick when they are running properly, which isnt alot of the time.

SlushNaz
08-11-2004, 10:21 AM
that thing is hideous ! http://www.ls2.com/forums/images/smilies/why.gif

KwikGSeX
08-11-2004, 12:01 PM
That has got to be the most ghetto looking engine bay i have ever seen in an Eclipse.. And that FMIC is uhhh.. cute.. Looks like hed rather spend more money in the show dept. (which he wasted his money IMO) than in the go dept..

darkstar_one
08-11-2004, 02:02 PM
yeah that thing is super ugly... well the one i smoked had a big *** intercooler in the front, looked like a full size radiator on those G BODY GM cars, that thing was big... loud *** blow off valve, i knew i was gonna have my *** handed to me... but who would of thought that me removing my air silencer helped me win :D, i beat him by 4 cars... he was pissed... i think what pissed him off the most was either that i told him if he left the PARKING BRAKE ON or that he was beaten by a FORD... THUNDERBIRD... he didnt believe me when i told him i had a supercharger in it, until after the race... when i popped my hood and he saw the big ole V6 engine with a big *** m90 on top, he asked me how many PSI i was pushing and i told him around 10-12 and he is like how do u know u dont have gauges..he also got mad because i think he was pushing like 25-30psi and i still whooped him . im like well i have the stock boost gauge... thats how i know, and he didnt believe me until i let him sit in the drivers seat... oh yeah and he said, how can u beat me if ur car only goes upto 120, im like MAGIC :D

well i made 40 bucks that night... :D

turbospeed
08-11-2004, 02:08 PM
yeah i want that fmic, or a evo viii one cant afford the MP one.

KwikGSeX
08-12-2004, 10:35 AM
yeah i want that fmic, or a evo viii one cant afford the MP one.

Why not just get a Starion/Conquest intercooler? They go for about $150-200. My FMIC is at its limit for the power level I am at.. Need to get a bigger one or go Liquid to air :D What do you guys think?

http://home.nyc.rr.com/kwikgsex/DSM0003.jpg

mn12freak
08-14-2004, 03:06 PM
yeah that thing is super ugly... well the one i smoked had a big *** intercooler in the front, looked like a full size radiator on those G BODY GM cars, that thing was big... loud *** blow off valve, i knew i was gonna have my *** handed to me... but who would of thought that me removing my air silencer helped me win :D, i beat him by 4 cars... he was pissed... i think what pissed him off the most was either that i told him if he left the PARKING BRAKE ON or that he was beaten by a FORD... THUNDERBIRD... he didnt believe me when i told him i had a supercharger in it, until after the race... when i popped my hood and he saw the big ole V6 engine with a big *** m90 on top, he asked me how many PSI i was pushing and i told him around 10-12 and he is like how do u know u dont have gauges..he also got mad because i think he was pushing like 25-30psi and i still whooped him . im like well i have the stock boost gauge... thats how i know, and he didnt believe me until i let him sit in the drivers seat... oh yeah and he said, how can u beat me if ur car only goes upto 120, im like MAGIC :D

well i made 40 bucks that night... :D

Do you make a habit of racing idiots?

darkstar_one
08-14-2004, 03:46 PM
i try not to, :D , makes me feel bad when i find out that they are idiots, kinda makes me wanna give them there money back, but oh well, thats what they get for talking smack and under-estimating my FORD.

lessonintorque
08-16-2004, 12:04 PM
hes not pushing that much boost through that stock exhaust manifold, uh uh. That wouldnt be a happy gsx. And idiots are fun to race, they get all mad :mad: when you school em.

darkstar_one
08-16-2004, 12:25 PM
yep, my friend wants to run his '83 280zx on saturday, i told him the only way i would run would be for money, so he put 50 bucks on the line, thats gonna be an easy 50 bucks for me, he thinks its fast because it has an inline 6 cylinder engine and a 5 speed manual transmission, but the car has been mistreated, u need to turn it on with a screw driver, well he is really confident, and im really confident that i am gonna hand his *** to him.

i keep telling him he might *** well give me the money, he says, 'well i just want it to give u a hard time"

i told him, dude the car back in the year 1983 had a quarter mile run of 16.9 seconds, and the t bird has a stock quarter mile at 15.5 seconds, and thats by professionals at the real tracks, now us, street people, just add about a half a second to the time, he says " well its gonna be close"

but oh well, easy 50 bucks for me.

al35thsc
08-16-2004, 03:07 PM
yep, my friend wants to run his '83 280zx on saturday, i told him the only way i would run would be for money, so he put 50 bucks on the line, thats gonna be an easy 50 bucks for me, he thinks its fast because it has an inline 6 cylinder engine and a 5 speed manual transmission, but the car has been mistreated, u need to turn it on with a screw driver, well he is really confident, and im really confident that i am gonna hand his *** to him.

i keep telling him he might *** well give me the money, he says, 'well i just want it to give u a hard time"

i told him, dude the car back in the year 1983 had a quarter mile run of 16.9 seconds, and the t bird has a stock quarter mile at 15.5 seconds, and thats by professionals at the real tracks, now us, street people, just add about a half a second to the time, he says " well its gonna be close"

but oh well, easy 50 bucks for me.

lol Screwdriver, dayum I thought I was ghetto...well I am, but you know what I meant.

Daniel, no mames wey, no andes poniendo fotos de esas pendejadas.

darkstar_one
08-16-2004, 03:12 PM
ha ha ah, este buey habla español, no sabia eso, yo pensaba que era el unico en esta chingadera

turbospeed
08-16-2004, 03:46 PM
ha ha ah, este buey habla español, no sabia eso, yo pensaba que era el unico en esta chingadera
a cabron somo varios!! yo vivo en ensenada mex ,

y no mames guey , pues pa agarrar cura , se cree bien rapido y furioso el morro.

ThunderDave
08-16-2004, 05:50 PM
Hey Jonathan, how's that "FREE" boost gauge I sent you working?

David

al35thsc
08-16-2004, 05:51 PM
No mames, habemos varios. Que conosca yo, esta el puto del Daniel (que la neta, si es bien puto el wey), el caifan, y otros de tejas pero casi no escriben.

al35thsc
08-16-2004, 05:53 PM
a cabron somo varios!! yo vivo en ensenada mex ,

y no mames guey , pues pa agarrar cura , se cree bien rapido y furioso el morro.
Dile que se compre lentes el wey antes de empesar a pintar es madre!

turbospeed
08-16-2004, 07:23 PM
No mames, habemos varios. Que conosca yo, esta el puto del Daniel (que la neta, si es bien puto el wey), el caifan, y otros de tejas pero casi no escriben.
contrario a lo que tus fantasias homoeroticas pudieran indicar , no comparto tus gustos , a mi todavia me gustan las mujeres, despues de todo , yo no digo en el foro uqe le voy a dar un mameys al paul
:D
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted from the SCCoAsc: Tell ya what, Paul will be at my house tomorrow or saturday getting a blow.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

al35thsc
08-16-2004, 07:38 PM
contrario a lo que tus fantasias homoeroticas pudieran indicar , no comparto tus gustos , a mi todavia me gustan las mujeres, despues de todo , yo no digo en el foro uqe le voy a dar un mameys al paul
Quote:
Posted from the SCCoAsc: Tell ya what, Paul will be at my house tomorrow or saturday getting a blow.
'che puñal, vas a ver wey, le voy a mandar una foto tuya al joto que tengo de vecino con toda y tu direccion pa que te vaya dar unas mamadas de ano!

turbospeed
08-16-2004, 07:44 PM
'che puñal, vas a ver wey, le voy a mandar una foto tuya al joto que tengo de vecino con toda y tu direccion pa que te vaya dar unas mamadas de ano!
como que andas media sensible jajjajaj ,
vecino............ha de ser tu mayuyo jjajaajajja

to the non mexican speaking the whole post is about AL declaring his gay and trying to convince other to join his ranks!

darkstar_one
08-16-2004, 08:37 PM
al, eres puto?

nombre mano, el t-bird sc no es para maricones, es para puro hombre no mas, si eres maricon vendeme to 35th anniversary por favor.

darkstar_one
08-16-2004, 08:39 PM
hey al,

tenemos los mismos pedales buey, tu tambien los comprastes en el swapmeet? en que parte de los angeles estas buey? yo estoy aqui por el 110 y el 105 freeway.

Melon
08-16-2004, 08:53 PM
Wow... I hadn't read this thread in a few days so I opened it to see what was going on.. and I'll be damned if I can't read any of it :eek: I'm guessing it's spanish. Still quite a surprise. I wasn't sure if my screen was messed up or my vision got worse :D Anyone have a pocket translator in their pocket? Like a short person who can just read back to me what all was said hehe

-Andy "Melon"

turbospeed
08-16-2004, 09:38 PM
al, eres puto?

nombre mano, el t-bird sc no es para maricones, es para puro hombre no mas, si eres maricon vendeme to 35th anniversary por favor.
por eso el bato dice q se lo descopmpuso y lo anda vendiendo ,pero ni madres lo q pasa q quiere su camry o jetta.

al35thsc
08-16-2004, 11:54 PM
Daniel, ChTM wey! mayate tu abuelo ~~~ que cabron este jeje

Darkstar, nel, los consegui en el pinche mall aya en West covina por donde vive mi ex en una tienda de ricers. Yo vivo aki en el Este, por el 60 y el 710. Pero casi siempre ando en house parties aya por tu barrio por la compton y la Central. El Sc se le chingo el cigueñal y lo estoy vendiendo en partes, hay si ocupas algo, avisame 323 640 4018. Hay descuento pa los paisas.

Alex

PD Daniel, ChTM inche OGT!

darkstar_one
08-17-2004, 12:03 AM
cuanto quieres por todo el puto caro,

los asientos, las pinches panels de por dentro de las puertas, mi puto caro se anda desbaratando, necesito los SPLASH gaurds que van around the front wheels, los pinches ground fxs,

al35thsc
08-17-2004, 12:31 AM
cuanto quieres por todo el puto caro,

los asientos, las pinches panels de por dentro de las puertas, mi puto caro se anda desbaratando, necesito los SPLASH gaurds que van around the front wheels, los pinches ground fxs,
Los asientos valen madre wey, pero caile y jala lo que quieras, hay discutemos precio alrato. Mandame un email a [email protected] pa darte la direccion.

dirtybird91
08-17-2004, 12:54 AM
LOL! You guys might be OK, but a soul brother got his tread locked around here for using EBONICS. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lessonintorque
08-17-2004, 01:29 AM
yo tengo el pollo loco in mis pantellones

al35thsc
08-17-2004, 02:19 AM
LOL! You guys might be OK, but a soul brother got his tread locked around here for using EBONICS. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
lol Nah! thats cuz my crazy arse went in there and threw mine right back at him. Besides, the dude was found to be a poser.