thumbnails enabled

blkthndr

former sccoa webmaster
I enabled thumbnailing, so when you see a post with attachments there should be a little thumbnail present.

enjoy,
Ron

How did you getthe license plate to appear. Great idea and I would like to have mine show as well.

Also, the signiture picture I guess is an upload, right??

Ira R..

The license plate is an avatar, you can upload your own using your User CP (upper left hand corner). The sig is a picture that I reference in my signature file, also available via the User CP.

-Ron

irar said:
How did you getthe license plate to appear. Great idea and I would like to have mine show as well.

Also, the signiture picture I guess is an upload, right??

Ira R..

blkthndr said:
The license plate is an avatar, you can upload your own using your User CP (upper left hand corner). The sig is a picture that I reference in my signature file, also available via the User CP.

-Ron
I can't attached a picture as my avatar via PC... :eek: I can attach it to the msg, but can't upload it from my computer. I thank I resized it correctly. So, what's my problem? thank you for your time!

Attachments

• TBD.jpg
    TBD.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 124
Payton said:
I can't attached a picture as my avatar via PC... :eek: I can attach it to the msg, but can't upload it from my computer. I thank I resized it correctly. So, what's my problem? thank you for your time!
Ups, I can't even attach it to the msg. probably, that's a problem)))) :p

Back