Anyone got an ccurat list of voltge outputs for MAF TPS ect...

sizemoremk

I've seen a few things with a search, but I am looking for a difinative answer on what the range should be.

I need MAF, TPS, RPM, maybe Speed, and whatever else may be worth logging how does the knock sensor sense knoks? Is that a logic level somewhere... Is there somewhere where "engine load" can be accounted for electronically?

I am lookingto log some things with an analog to digital converter with my laptop for my senior project, and want to know exactly what ranged i need the A/D device to support.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Engine load is calculated off of the MAF signal vrs rpm. This is why tricking the EEC with a "calibrated" MAF is a "less than ideal" situation.

Ranges for all sensors are available in the Ford diagnostic shop manuals. Most engine sensors run 0-5v if you are looking for a range.

I assume most are between 0-5 volts, but I seena MAF table somewhere that had above 5 volts... Is there anything that

How does one go about calculating engine load, and how is it measured? as a percantage? What I can find says hte eec used MAF and "other sensors" and adjusts timing as a result of laod. Which brings me to another question, where can I pick off a signal for what my timing is?...

Hopefully load would be something that could be done in the code, if I can find an engine load formula...

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back