service manual

jwhit

who makes a service manual that covers sc and where can i buy it? i bought a haynes manual and i doesnt cover sc at all please help

Get a Helm manual, they made the original Ford manuals.

http://www.helminc.com

You can also find the shop manuals, wiring diagram and EVTM (electrical, vacuum troubleshooting manual on eBay and here in our classifieds. There is one for each year of the SC/XR7. For the 92-up cars you can sometimes find the CD-Rom for sale as well.

Did you buy the Haynes Repair Manual for the Ford Thunderbird and Mercury Cougar (1989-1997 or 1989-1990)? If it is not detailed enough then buy one from Helm (www.helminc.com or look at the back of your User Guide/Driver Manual) or search on ebay.

I have 1989-96 Haynes and it covers the SC. There is a whole separate section on the SC engine as well as the supercharger. I also have the Helms manual form my '93 & the CD version for the '94. I use the Haynes a lot for regular servicing and repairs - obviously with combined years you don't get all the right wiring & emission diagrams.

Joisey Jim said:
I have 1989-96 Haynes and it covers the SC. There is a whole separate section on the SC engine as well as the supercharger. I also have the Helms manual form my '93 & the CD version for the '94. I use the Haynes a lot for regular servicing and repairs - obviously with combined years you don't get all the right wiring & emission diagrams.

Look on ebay, I got mine for less than $30 shipped!

Back