94 super coupe? $9,995 anyone

M

Mr5oh

94 super coupe? $9,995 anyone

Its a 94 Thunderbird SC. 5spd, black, with grey leather. interior is mint. it has 180,000 km. Supercharger is awesome. I get about 12-14# and the thing is BONE stock. FULLY loaded with every option available..

Here is everything thats wrong with the car.

it grinds lightly when you put it into 3rd (unless you let it rev down) I just go 1-2 then straight to 4th. (synchro?)

The trunk has a peice of a key or something stuck inside it. you can take out hte lock, and pull out whatever is in it (maybe?) I open it with the keyless entry.

A/C looks like it works no problem.. You se the pump engaging/disengaging..

My Master slave was leaking. so I had to bring the car in. they dropped the tranny, and replaced it with a new one ($700 later)

At the same time, I got brand new door hinges on both doors.. because one of the doors didnt close properly. The hinge on passenger door was wearing.. I got the hinges replaced on both doors (included in the 700)

If you put your key in the drivers side door to unlock it, it doesnt unlock/lock anything. I popped the door panel off, and see that a plastic clip that hooks from the lock cylinder to the rod broke. Its a $0.10 peice of plastic Again, I just use keyless entry.

It has a brand new battery... It was in a minor accident. you can see that the rad support underneith the car is bent a bit. IT doesnt affect anything though. The front bumper is brand new, and the passenger side fender was replaced. Passengerside headlights were also replaced. They were replaced with quality work.

I'm being 110% honest with the car because I dont like wasting other people's time.

OH.. 1 more thing.

1 more thing.

I dont think the fan works anymore. It could be just a fuse though.

woops

I meant to say.. my Slave Cylinder...

not my Master Slave

Back