Factory Wheels

Scour_king

Does anyone know who made the original factory 16in rims for Ford Motor Company. I want to contact them about getting some custom rims made for my 95. I want stock wheels but I want them in 17in and to fit the mustang 4.50 lug pattern.

I can't see that being an affordable thing to do?! Maybe look for a place online that might make custom wheels and see if they could CNC you some or something? I can't see a BIG company that manufacturers wheels being able to want to deal with one person wanting them 1 inch bigger and with a different bolt pattern.

Maybe i'm wrong though, I just can't see them wanting to go through that much w/o spending tooooooo much money.

Contact Boyd Coddington or someone of the likes...It would have to be a two piece wheel where they just machined the cetners to emulate the SC wheels....Short of that...Nobody is going to make a mold for that wheel unless you have some REALLY DEEP pockets...And your pockets better be pretty damn deep if you are gonna call Boyd as well....

Brad

Back