spelch

T

Tazer999

spelch

You still got that manual for your car lying around? I remember when I saw u the other time u had a spare manual around u said u would sell me. I just can't remember if it was the good kind or not, right now I have the crappy kind u get at canadian tire and lordco, I was just hoping you had the better one.

If ya do, lets meet up tomorrow nite or somethin, you can see my new gauges, hah. Just kidding, I just wanted that manual for my little project I have planned

Re: spelch

It was a crappy one, but I think i chucked it, they are so useless, I would never even consider getting rid of my FORD manuel. I would reconmend to anybody to buy the FORD manuel, FKN AWSOME, 3 inchs thick made of bible paper, it's unreal, cover's every little thing you could ever need to do. If you would like to borrow it and copy some pages out of it, it wouldn't be a problem.

Andrew

Did you get it from ford? I was going to buy the Helms one online, but if I can get one here in town it would be great

Ya i got it from FORD, it what the mechanic's at the dealership have in the back, but be prepared to pay outta your ass, (not that I did) I think they go for like $150. I just fluked out big time, I'm good friend's with the parts counter guys there, so I go in there and Seth is like "I got something for ya!", Ok cool. He tosses up the Thunderbird "Bible" up on the counter, I was like ok, but there's no way I'm forkin out over $100 for a manual. He's say's, "dam straight's your not, for you $20" So story go's, someone came in quite some time back and ordered this thing in and ended up not coming back for it, so they were clean out old stock and Seth saw it and through it under the counter for me. Sweet frikin deal, $20 for a fornd manual still in plastic, I love my dealership!

Andrew

Back