Mechanic in Springfield area?

ILikeFtLbs

I'm living up here for a while, so where do you guys/gals recommend getting work done? (My tools are back in MD!)

ILikeFtLbs said:
I'm living up here for a while, so where do you guys/gals recommend getting work done? (My tools are back in MD!)
This was in the "Knowledgable SC Mechanics" FAQ:
Massachusetts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shop Name: Enhanced Street Performance
Shop Address: 707 Stafford Street
Rochdale, Massachusetts 01542

Shop Phone Number: 508-892-9057

Shop Website: http://www.enhancedstreetperformance.com

Mechanic Name: Dave Brady

Comments: This shop specializes in aftermarket/performance upgrades for all types of cars. They have a guy working with them who is a full time ford mechanic, and works with this shop part time. That way they get ford parts as cheap as they can from the dealership. I had these guys install 3.23 in my 95 5-speed, I am happy with the work. They had the car for one afternoon, I supplied them with the gears. I plan on having them do my clutch and fuel pump next. They have alot of experience with other supercharged/turbocharged cars, and they would like to see more business from SC's.

i live in springfield and im a mechanic i have owned my sc since july of 99 and done all my own work and mods. what do you need done/ drop me a email at zoombuggy2@aol.com

Back