Save a SC

catwithboost

Well I worked on a 89 Cougar XR-7 last year and told the guy if he ever gets rid of it to give me first dibs. Well needless to say My father inlaw got it today for $500.00 so still one more car on the road. It's a 5 speed,Red, Grey leather interior, Motor has around 100,000 on it, New clutch, New tires, New Brakes and new rear wheel bearings and everything works even the sun roof.

Good deal man i wish i could find an XR-7 for that cheap. Well actually let alone find an XR-7.

So mabye its the time of year for the 5spd XR7s to go on sale
Just Recently i picked up a towaway car from a friend for $500
-'92 Silver Auto SC Red interior 216k runs and looks mint, if i didnt buy it, it was a junkyard car... thank god SAVED +1
and now i was notified of an XR7
-'90 XR7 5peed Grey leather Let his friend drive it and it came back with a small rod knock (we think he over revved it)... $300 Body is nice and the int. is damn near perfect

Mabye being the only SC around for a little ways might be something too, cause nobody knows anybody around here who likes these cars except me... so they come to me when they find something for sale... ALWAYS A NICE THING THOUGH and i usually buy too

jOe

Mabye i should start a car lot with just SCs and XR7s and likewise vehicles... :D

Although i wasnt able to save any of the SCs or the XR7 in the junk yard
SMASHED - 89 5SPD with SC front bumper
SMASHED - 91 black on black auto
SMASHED - 90 red on black auto 60k... now my current motor
BLOWN MOTOR - 90 black on black XR7

Sorry to list but its a reality... these cars for the most part on only dwindeling away... and thats why i REFUSE to part them out unless i can't save them...

jOe

Back