Raymond Roby (gotmustang88)

iaragon

Email Address: gotmustang88@aol.com
User Name: gotmustang88
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

He was parting out a t-bird, I asked for a few items that I needed and he said that he had them and were in good condition. He gave me a price for all the items so I sent him a check, this was July 9th and have yet to receive anything from him. His email responses are infrequent with little information, I have not heard from him for over a week now. Beware of this seller.!!!! :mad:

Rip off artist

I purchased a clutch and slave cylinder, sent him M.O. for $100. never received parts, called sent Pms has not sent money , was thinking of calling my cousins in Texas to see if he could pick up my clutch or money.

I am sorry to hear that Snake. CFthunder gave me the idea of filing mail fraud against him and about 2 months after sending him money for the parts I wanted, I got a check back from his wife refunding me my money. This guy is NO GOOD! and his wife bails him out! Anyway, I opened a claim of mail fraud and it worked. Thats why I wrote about him in the "Bad Selller" forum. I kept the letter from his wife and their address for a while just in case, but that was almost two years and have since thrown away the info, sorry.

Good luck.

Snake said:
I purchased a clutch and slave cylinder, sent him M.O. for $100. never received parts, called sent Pms has not sent money , was thinking of calling my cousins in Texas to see if he could pick up my clutch or money.

Where in Texas?

Back