dyno day or night

Jason Wild

Anyone thinking about a dyno day or night some time soon I need to do some tuning. Or I might just wate till the fall some time if there is not going to be a club one.

Jason will this be held at your dyno power is it?, if so I'd like to attend, I just want some quick pulls, Ill be in, hoping to get some more goodies on the car.

Bruce

I'm not sure I'm going to be ready as soon as I thought I might be I would like to get the exhaust done maybe more as well. I real do not care where we go this time for the one reason of I want a given amount of time so I can maybe swap blowers as well do some tuning of the car.

If you're testing a ported blower vs. a stocker, I WANT SEE THIS. I really would like to see the difference. I just don't have the cash to that on the dyno. :(

Call tag, they can give you a group rate, with X amount of cars. Plus they can give you a full hour, or what ever time you need to swap the blower. But then again, Jeff is alot closer to you.

Just a note guys, The DPS dyno seems to be terribly inaccurate. A good friend of mine is getting completely different results from the DPS dyno compared to the brand new dyno @ Redline.

Back