Many Thanks!!

John Temple

I just wanted to thank everyone who chats on this site for all the help I receive when something goes wrong and parts are either hard to find or not easily available. I had the supercharger snout seal go bad and Ford could not provide the seal and only recommended replacing the whole unit, I don't think so! I was able to go to this site and in a matter of minutes had the answer to the correct part number and had it ordered from the local parts store.
On a negative note I must vent on how I was treated by SuperCoupe Performances Bill Evanoff. I called to try to get a part number for the seal as this was on my daily driver SC that was now sitting in a friends shop and most of the fluid had leaked out the snout seal. He said he understood but would not give out the part number and I would not be able to get the seal in my area anyway and would be better off to order it at $40.00 a shot with him. I part that bothers me the most is I have in the past spent over $4000.00 with his company and when I needed some quick help he was "business only" and obviously not out for repeat business. To add insult to injury I was able to order the part at NAPA for $14.95......a far cry from the $40.00 quoted to me. I just hope everyone who needs parts will remember and spend their money with someone who will be there for the customer after the sale. If you depend of them in an emergency situation you may well be disappointed!!

Back