PDA

View Full Version : Texas callin' Louisiana...

tbird88
03-23-2002, 08:45 PM
We got a coupla crazy Cajuns in New Orleans & some catdaddys in Houston. Bound to be a few more SC'rs between Austin/Dallas & Mobile/Gulfport, hope to hear from ya on the idea of a Gulf Coast chapter.

TBK did a great job of kindlin' the fire by forming & promoting the Southern MN12 Group but we lost him to the Left Coast. The Southern SC's are in a void now, anybody wanna put their 2 in ?

'bird

FearThis SC
03-24-2002, 01:00 AM
Super Coupe Club of the Gulf Coast is an excellent idea. Count me in!!! I'm sure a few SC'ers in the DFW area would be interested in joining us.

Cheers,
Calvin

Still Cruisn
03-28-2002, 01:29 AM
It's nice to see some interest in having a chapter down this way. I posted a couple of years ago trying to determine interest in a chapter here, but never seemed to be anyone interested. Even tried to get the SCCoSW to extend their coverage to at least include all of TX, but no inerest there either. I've recently come across several SC's and left SCCoA business cards on their windshields hoping to drum up more interest.
I hope to be able to hang with you guys sometime. Missed the "meet" at Jeff's house.
-Rick-
94SC
Houston, TX

FearThis SC
03-28-2002, 02:25 PM
Rick---you got mail!

scott456
03-28-2002, 10:44 PM
Super Coupe Club of Gulf Coast sounds good to me also. You can definitely count me in.

Scott
New Orleans, La.

LissaSC
04-25-2002, 04:50 PM
I kinda moved myself into the southwest chapter but a gulfcoast chapter would be great!
Melissa
New Orleans