Moms get well soon gift..

Sweet90SC

Hey, those of you down there around Casselberry (spell ) I'm lookin seriously at this 96 Cobra wanted to know if anyone has seen it in the flesh or what you guys think.....Carla's trying to help calm my nerves before my next surgery tuesday....This might do it.....

Attachments

• 96cobra.JPG
    96cobra.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 28
Sweet90SC said:
Hey, those of you down there around Casselberry (spell ) I'm lookin seriously at this 96 Cobra wanted to know if anyone has seen it in the flesh or what you guys think.....Carla's trying to help calm my nerves before my next surgery tuesday....This might do it.....

Traitor. :mad:

Rick.. I guess that means you would be getting rid of the SC. That car looks to be one fore sale at Blacks Automotive Group located on HWY 17-92 in Casselberry. If you want me to go look at it just let me know. They are located a few miles from the office.

Bryan

There was a 97 that looked just like that one in Bithlo... One of the little car lots there, I haven't stopped to look at it but it looks good from the road...

RJ

I've come too far with the titanium bullit here to give up now!...Have no fear fella's The SC stays....No the stang would just be another experiment.. :D ...I mean having a SC and a Cobra is ok isn't it?....

......?

..... Bryan?.... :rolleyes:

OBTW..Yea it's the one of the Stangs at Blacks...Know those guys Bryan?

looks like they deal in alot of Mustangs! I love this Saleen MPG I wish my Super Charger screamed like this.....

www.blacksautomotive.com/vehicles/cottonssaleenpass.htm/cotton2nd.MPG

Last edited:
Sweet90SC said:
I've come too far with the titanium bullit here to give up now!...Have no fear fella's The SC stays....No the stang would just be another experiment.. :D ...I mean having a SC and a Cobra is ok isn't it?....

......?

..... Bryan?.... :rolleyes:

OBTW..Yea it's the one of the Stangs at Blacks...Know those guys Bryan?

looks like they deal in alot of Mustangs! I love this Saleen MPG I wish my Super Charger screamed like this.....

www.blacksautomotive.com/vehicles/cottonssaleenpass.htm/cotton2nd.MPG

Black's had an SC once...I was training over near their dealer at the Casselberry location of H.D. They didn't seem like they knew anything about the SC. I told them they had a 94 and they told me it was a 92...so I left. It always looks like a lot of riced out Mustangs that were set up for "racing".

Well, From there web site it looks like they have alot of Saleen Stangs..and Cobra's too.. I didn't see any riced up ones but they do definitely seem to be set up for racing ...;) ...I didn't see any SC's for sale though...

Back