anybody up for some racing....

supercharged95

i'm heading to earlville this weekend to see if i can't top my best of 14.7. I haven't added much(5% alum pulley, drag radials) but i'm shooting for a consistent high 14 second car and want my 60' down to 2.0 or so.
if anybody wants to spectate/participate you should come. it's going to be an awesome day and there should be quite a few cars out there (f-body club and mustang club is having their shootout from what i hear).

ugh.... chitty, my car developed a knock the night before i left ( i'm 99% positive it's a fouled plug) so i didn't break outta the 15s. best run was a 15.0xx. i'm WAY down on power b/c last year i was running in the high 14s consistently and my best trap was 93.xxmph. i didn't even break outta the 91mph range. good news is... i got my 60' down to 2.197:)
sometime when i have time i'm gonna pull my plugs/wires to see if that's causing my problem. probably wont be till next week though.

You got your 60' DOWN? to 2.17? I thought you had some nitto's? My best has been a 1.95 on street tires.

yeah, every other time i've raced i've had no better than a 2.2xx 60'. my car is seriously fugged up though. the more i drive it the worse the idle gets :(

SuperCharged what model?

I am a proud owner of a Poly Metallic Green 1995 FORD Tunderbird LX w/rear deck spoiler. loaded with other options. but max of 205HP from my 281/4.6L SOHC V8

I've noticed a good few of late-model T-Birds around here, but one you can hear has been modified (mostly exhaust).

I'm looking into a 1995 FORD Thunderbird LX 40th Anniversary Edition that is for sale. The fact that it is wrecked makes be frown.
but then leather, keyless entry, 30K less miles then my own, new tires, and the Premium Surround Sound Stereo System.

Back