How do I plumb the vaccum lines on the fuel pressuer reg for my dry NO setup?

sizemoremk

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could descibe how you are hooking your N20 kit into the fuel pressure regulator?

I am hooking my kit up this weekend, and want to know which line I tap into on the FPR...

thanks!

I don't mean to sound like I'm mocking you...but if you're wondering which hose to hook up to on the FPR, then take a look at the top of the FPR and you'll find out. There's only one vacuum connection. The only other connection is on the bottom and is attached to the fuel rail directly via a few screws.

If you're using an aftermarket external FPR, then I couldn't help you as I haven't had the chance to play with that kind of stuff. But I would assume that it would go to the vacuum/boost reference fitting.

Again, if I misunderstood the question....I'm sorry. I haven't had the chance to work with many N20 installs, so I don't know exaclty how it's done. But, I believe that there is a high pressure (maybe N20) fed into the reference fitting on the FPR in order to make it spike the fuel pressure in order to account for the N20 fed into the motor. I could be wrong, so anyone with nitrous experience please step in.

Its the dry mustang NOS brand kit...

The wet kits don't tie into the FPR..

When I looked back in there, there are two hoses in the back of the return into the intake, and thoguht both of them went to the FPR...

Back