alignment specs from carlisle?

JustinH

Hey guys,

I was at carlisle but I didn't attend the dinner meeting with that ford engineer.

If I recall correctly he was going to speak on tire alignment specs for lowered cars, but I can't find this information posted anywhere.

If someone has the new specs could you post them here, thanks.

JH

JustinH said:
Hey guys,

I was at carlisle but I didn't attend the dinner meeting with that ford engineer.

If I recall correctly he was going to speak on tire alignment specs for lowered cars, but I can't find this information posted anywhere.

If someone has the new specs could you post them here, thanks.

JH
I don't remember him mentioning specific numbers. Although, being I'm not a suspension guru, he might have mentioned them, but the didn't mean much to me and I didn't remember them.

You're correct Kurt, Chuck didn't give us any specific numbers. He did mentioned that he was still working on getting the camber curve info from the lead engineer for the suspension on the MN-12 cars ... Chuck was the ride / handling guru. I'm sure Duffy will keep after him to get the numbers for us. ;)

cheers,
Ed N.

I was there too and heard no update. The aggresive alignment specs listed on popular mn12 websites are just numbers within factory specs..usually on teh edge of them

Back