Lowering advice... Parts, Prices, Suppliers?

scbird94

I am about to lower my 94 SC... I just have a few questions about parts etc.
I would like to drop 1.5 in front and 1.25 in rear, and i dont know exactly which parts i all need..
I know i need a rear sway bar, springs and struts, spring isolators and maybe poly bushings?

Can i get all of these at Napa or do i need a specialty supplier...

progressive vs. linear?

If anybody has any advice on this subject i would appreciate a little help, i would really like to get these parts on the way.

Dylan Roth
Foley, MN
94 SC 3.8

Progressive vs. Linear = what you want from the car.

Progressive Eibachs give you a nice stance, and are ok performance wise.

Linear "Suspension Techniques aka ST's" give a nice stance as well and have a very firm feel to them. No bounce, no cush...They are all business from what I have read and been told.

I have also read where some have had problems with the front and rear having a differant height to it. I dunno if they are mixing up the springs for the SC ro what. I do know that the springs are differant from SC to a LX V-6...Fair enuf I have only read this a few times and this is what kept me from getting them. SO take it for what it is worth...

Far as other parts and such...You need none, just install the springs and if you really want to take it to get the frontend alighned then do so...I didnt...I suppose I would have if the car was pulling or woar the tires wrong..

Shox.com is unbeatable...Their prices are the best...You need not shop around...

Thats about it...

Brad

Back