PDA

View Full Version : Bracket for the window shade

T-Girl
08-24-2004, 01:49 PM
Hello chaps,
I have a question maybe not very technical, but I still need help. I have 94 T-Bird and plastic bracket from the window shade got brocken. I tried to glue it and it didn't work . On that piece of plastic it says E97B-1004132-AAW. I even don't know if it's a part number or what. I really really love my car and I try to take good care of it and I love to drive it fast. And it's really hurt when something is broken over there. Could somebody give me a piece of advice please?

T-Girl
08-24-2004, 05:03 PM
Another question. I have that light "Check engine" on recently . Is it dangerous to keep driving like that? Is it just some smog control? It was OK before and came up only after I took my car back from the Ford dealer after their free 12-points inspection. Could the dealer do something to it? I hate to bring it back to them..

A meter that shows how much oil I have says it's below normal though oil level is OK. Is that meter just broken?

CaifanSC
08-26-2004, 11:42 AM
E97B-1004132-AAW<-- if this is on the piece that broke....then its probably the part number for that. AS far as your oil....well the gauge in the dashboard is not for oil level, but for oil pressure. Its not a very good oil pressure gauge but it does the job...if its indicating low...as in all the way to the left...then u should really check it out. That is what could be causing ur check engine light. Good luck!