Where are you putting your nitrous solenoids?

sizemoremk

I'm trying to hide mine to be honest...

Don't want to be too obvious about it...

I got the 5.0 mustang dry kit, it has the two solenoids with the regulator in the middle...

Thinking of draining the washer fluid tank and putting it in there...

maybe you could hide them under the wiper cowl?? that's how I did it on my mustang. it's close to the throttlebody.

maybe you could hide them under the wiper cowl?? that's how I did it on my mustang. it's close to the throttlebody

I've seen a dry system done that way on a a 93 SC. After wrapping the solenoid with black electrical tape and covering the nitrous line with a piece of fuel hose, you couldn't tell it had a nitrous kit. It just looked like another vacuum hose.

Hiding a wet kit and a purge would be a little more difficult and probably wouldn't fit there.

David

If you don't mind taking some things apart to put them there, behind the pass. side strut tower, theres a nice spot. It's well covered once everything is in. You could even vent the purge line under the car, then purge when doing a burnout, and woila, who would ever guess.

I think I have found a place. There is an area just below that brake junction block on the drivers side. The only concern is it is about 6 inches from the exhaut pipe (no cats) So I will have to create some kind of heat shield.

Any thoughts?

just remember, NOS and heat, not a good mix. or i should say flames and NOS, not a good mix.. be careful..but, good luck.

Back