any sc'ers in the York, Pa area?

Bacondoggy

ooooooohhhhh I would like some help with my car... I want to put it in neutral and take the e-brake off. check engine light is on, but no one can read all the codes there is too many and they seem to change. The car misses bad and has a good3-5 second hesitation b4 the sc kicks in. it stutters all the time drives like ***** BAD BAD BAD.... man I don't know what's wrong. it has to be something pretty major. the engine has like 3k on it and NEW plusg. new wires @ engine install, but I dunno if they are good (all of them look worn, but 2 look BRAND NEW still - what's the deal with that). I don't know the best way to check this. it seems like an ignition/fuel system problem. I don't know if the injectors are alright or what... I have a bigger MAF, new IAC valve, and almost positive the vacuum leaks are gone - if there is any it wouldn't be affecting it like this. I think some serious work needs done though. anyone willing to come down maybe get a 12 pack and hang out w/ a 23 year old for a day and see if we can't get this thing going, I would be happy to give ya some $$$!
or help on here is ok too... haha I get SOOO FRUSTERATED trying to trobleshoot this thing.

idle will bounce around and usually die when car is stopped. it will rarely stay running when car is warm...

Last edited:
Back