1983 Nissan 280zx Vs 1991 Ford Thunderbird Sc Final Results!

darkstar_one

hey, well remember how i posted that my friend wanted to run his beat up 280zx because it had an inline 6 and that it would give me a hard time, well today we went to the track (a lonely industrial street) and i whooped him so freaking bad he didnt even finish the race. I got one hell of a launch, i dont think i could of done better, he payed up the 50 bucks then he wanted to go for it again, this time we both got a good launch but in the end i still beat him by about 4 car lenghts. All in all it was a good night, got me an extra 50 bucks now i can do my tune up :D. i will post the video as soon as i find my freaking USB 2.0 Cable for my Canon digital camera. latez. thanx for the support.

CHECK BELOW FOR THE LINK

oh yeah this is just the first race, i forgot to pack my other memory card so i didnt have enough space. latez

Last edited:
a friend of mine WON a mid 90's 300 ZX non turbo. He was all " oh, my car is rated at about 25 hp (I forget) more than your Tbird, Ill win at the track" and I was like "man, my car has more torque down low, so Ill probablly win, my best time is a 9.6 and I don't think youll get there" and then he was like" no, I'll probablly beat you. because your car is rated at 190 and mine is rated at 225" I didn't want to be a dick and say there is no way its gonna happen. I've seen a lot of cars race and I was pretty sure he didn't have a chance. I didn't race him, but my mom saw him a couple days after he went to the track and she asked him about it. He said "If ken had went he would have beat me good." I saw him a few weeks later and he said his best was a high 10, with a few runs in the 11's. it was a 5speed car too. He isn't the racing type either. You can even have a fast car and not be able to drive it. Every race by this turbo acura was in the low 10's @ 75 ish and I always won, but this good (non import) racer got in it and his first try was a 9.2!

Back