Lentech owners need info

Nice info guys

"I am going Lentech"
Looked at others and as soon as I get the money going to place an order for one what are you guys running Street Terminator? want to get one get it in before the snow comes here and be ready for next March or before.

My choice is "Strip Terminator" with upgrades.

Last edited:
So far, I'm at 3 weeks and 1 day and it's not here yet. I'm thinking about calling them tomorrow to see what's up.

Hoping mine shows up soon.. I can't wait to install it since I'm getting sick of driving this 'tranny slipping pain in the butt' :D

-Andy "Melon"

Last edited:
I would like to order a trans from Lentech if I could receive it in time to have it installed for the 04 SC/XR7 Shootout.

My problem is that I don't know what stall to get the torque convertor set at.
My motor is stock with bolt ons.This motor is what I will install the lentech with for now.

But I am buying it to put on a motor that I plan to build.And hope it has 300
more hp.I hate to buy two torque convertors.But I don't plan to have the other motor running until the 05 Shootout if there is one.

Just tring to take it a step at a time and buy the right needed parts once.

Thanks Randy

Randy,

I would suggest getting a 9.5" 2500 stall non lockup Street Terminator Plus with the valve body set to Level 2 calibrations, and it will work good with anything from moderatly to heavily modded. I like the standard ratio gears because the step up to third isn't as big as with the wide ratio gears. But the wide ratio gears will give you harder launches.

Talk directly to Len and tell him how fast you need it. If he can't do it' he will tell you. Make sure to ask for the standard Supercoupe shift point govenor.

David

If you get a slightly tight 3,200 it will work well for you later as well.

I had a 2,500 in mine and I really could barely tell it was there

I've got a 2700 stall in mine that flashes at about 3100 and can't imagine going any higher for street use. Keep in mind that with a non locker you want your stall setting equal to or less than your cruising speed rpms because the constant slippage will generate more heat. With 3.73 gears I'm turning right around 2700 rpms at 75 mph.

David

Back