Holy Overpriced Batman!!!!

Hock

Check out this add I saw in this months Muscle Mustangs and Fast Ford. Its just part of the Jesel ad. And I though SC parts were pricey. :eek:

Last edited:
Thats a good deal

"Over priced"
I dont think so Jesel is high quality stuff.
Those Dog Bone lifters are priced right my Boss 429 Hemi cross bar roller lifters from Jesel are a lot more than that.its a big differance between our $200.00 or less street roller lifters and full race units.I run Jesel roller rocker arms roller lifters and push rods in my Blown 57tbird.

Most Sc owners dont want to spend money to go fast for a car worth $5,000 for the price of those lifter's you can buy an Sc.but there are Crazy one's like me that dont care it cost to run quick and fast no matter what kind of car it is

Last edited:
Well they do cost about 10 times more than then stock ones. AND they really didn't list anything special about them. I do like how the dog bone is held in place though. I could see paying more for that but not in the thousands.

Not that David would have paid $2500 for lifters, but the fact is that the stock dogbone did not hold and the lifter turned destroying the cam and other various parts. I suspect that this becomes a common problem with lifts in the .700+ range.

Ya, parts is expensive!

I went with the link bar Crane lifers in the turbo motor. I noticed in reading the car mags that a bunch of people are still using the OEM dogbone retainers (like Bennit Racing). Some people are even grinding them down on one side to work with a Dart block.

I guess they haven broken one yet or they would be using the link bars.

David

Back