Rear sway bar end links

BIGJAY21

I have the ADDCO 1-1/8" rear sway bar on my car and everything is peachy. One day I look under the car and the end links are gone. I don't know what happened to them, but now I have a sway bar doing nothing back there. Searched the forums for info on Energy Suspension Universal end links but didn't find anything with a part number or a length. Since I have no end links to get a measurement from, the ES guy told me I would have to take the sway bar and hold it parallel to the control arm and measure the distance. Doesn't sound too exact to me. Anyone have a part number or length? The AutoZone computers don't list our car. Help.

Jason

The E.S. tech guy is correct. With the car sitting at normal ride height, you want the driving arms of the stab. bar to be parallel with the ground. So all you have to do is as he suggested, hold the bar in the position it should be, and take the measurement. I believe that the Energy end link kits come in 1/2" or 1" increments anyway, so it will never be exact ... won't matter that much for a street car. 7-1/2" size seems to come to mind, it's been a while since we changed the bar on my car.

cheers,
Ed N.

Back