Fuse Keeps Blowing

89KevSC

Hey Fellas,
Can anyone help? I have to get my SC Inspected tomorro by the Ohio Highway Patrol. I worked on getting this car ready all summer and now the day before I have electric issues.
Does anyone have a copy of the Fuse Box that can tell me the assingments for each fuse? I don't have an owners manuel maybe it's there. Any help would be great, my email is Luv2win25@hotmail.com.
-Kevin Malone Cols. Oh.

www.championcommunications.biz/joinnow
Digital Home Phone $38.95 per month

which fuse keeps blowing?, i think u might have a bad ground.

what is CHAMPION COMMUNICATIONS and how can it make me live a better life? very interested :D

Thanks For the response

darkstar_one said:
which fuse keeps blowing?, i think u might have a bad ground.

what is CHAMPION COMMUNICATIONS and how can it make me live a better life? very interested :D

The fuse third over in the top row, I don't know what they run. I have no diagram. No owners man. and the Haynes is just no help.

Champion is a marketing company that lets independent Reps market thier new Voice over Internet Protocol product into the market. I own a home-based business and this is the Company that will allow me to have real freedom. Please visit the site and email with future questions. Thanks Again!

89KevSC said:
The fuse third over in the top row,.........
QUOTE]
Which fuse box are you refering to - the one under the hood or the one near the driver's knees? Is "third over" counted from the driver's side of the car or the passenger's? Does "top row" mean the row nearer to the front of the car or the rear? What size and color is the fuse?

Thanks For the try!

J.D. said:
89KevSC said:
The fuse third over in the top row,.........
QUOTE]
Which fuse box are you refering to - the one under the hood or the one near the driver's knees? Is "third over" counted from the driver's side of the car or the passenger's? Does "top row" mean the row nearer to the front of the car or the rear? What size and color is the fuse?

I figured it out, thanks again. My fuel guage is still not working Im, going to check the float and then return to the boards. Have a good one!

Back