89 sc parting out

pock1

i just got an 89 sc auto with maroon inteior\ wineish type extioer, i can't describe what color this is lol. car runs good all parts are f sale. good tranny,motor\tranny has 119k with 12psi of boost smooth running blower, front ,rear, bumpers clean , side skirts clean .driver front seat torn .i'm in ny. email me at .......aengine2@aol.com thx tony. man my neibors hate my #$%^&*() guts lollllllllllllllllll .

gfx

i have red,blk,white and other peices that make up the whiole ste. complete sets are $75 plus shiping. thx tony.

I need a oil cooler that the oil filter screws onto. If you have one that the mating surface is clean and straight I am interested.

Thanks

sc parts

tmay......i sent u a pm. 89 cougar i have the stock oil cooler from a 92 sc .let me know .tony.

Gfx

i have driver side blk door\rear.....and i have pass side in red door \rear. $75 shipped.money order\check. thx tony.

I'll take the interior driver side door panel if it's in good condition. my zip code is 02359 massachusetts. and also what color rear bumper covers and what condition are they in? And how much. thanks
Rick

door panels and rear bumpers cover

hi rick i have a few rear bumpers in white,and a very light colored wine,i don't know the color of it u don't see this type of color to often.$200 shipped on the rear cover very nice shape no rips,tears, 2 small peices where the blk rubber was rubbed off. what color do u neded the door panel? $65 shipped on the panels{complete } door switches,mirror,blk plastic. im in ny thx tony.

Hi i just need the interior maroon door panel, not the whole door. and i'm not sure what color you are talking about with the rear bumper. is it like the titanium color or am i way off? do you know if it's the stock color? but as of now i want the interior maroon panel. i could use the black piece that holds the switches but it's not necessary that i need the window and lock switches. looking forward to hear back or email me at airrb23@aol.com
thanks
rick

motor

i have 2 sc motors both run well 1 has 100k
2 has 125k ,$500 plus shipping, unless u want to pick up and save the shipping. i'm in ny thx tony.

Back