Parting out 2 1989 SC's

backnblk

Both cars are black with maroon interiors. One is leather, the other cloth. The drivers seat is bad in both cars. The rest of the interior is good on both. They have blown their gaskets and just can't fix both, so the have to go.

need wiring harness

I’m using a totaled 89 SC with 5-speed manual transmission as a donor car to upgrade a spitfire power train. I need a wiring harness and possibly a computer. Do you have these?

Last edited:
backnblk said:
Both cars are black with maroon interiors. One is leather, the other cloth. The drivers seat is bad in both cars. The rest of the interior is good on both. They have blown their gaskets and just can't fix both, so the have to go.

Looking for a rear hub. Shoot me a price derekhay@shaw.ca

mxw said:
I’m using a totaled 89 SC with 5-speed manual transmission as a donor car to upgrade a spitfire power train. I need a wiring harness and possibly a computer. Do you have these?
Yes, I have both. The car qas running till the HG blew.

IRS Complete

Need complete IRS assembly (diff, axles (for joints) spindles, all spindle bolts, hubs, brakes).

Where are you located?
Axle ratio?
Price?

how bout the boost gauge hose, the one that runs from the sc inlet to the gauge, NOT the small one in the dash.

I'll take the interior driver side door panel if you still have a maroon one. my zip code is 02359. Just tell me how much. And do you have any rear bumper covers in good condition? Thanks
Rick

I need Seat Switch Panels Valence. That is the plasic piece between the seat and the floor where all off the seat switches are for a SC.

This thread has pictures of a non SC seat panel

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51209

I also need the light switch. Not the electrical part just the part that you pull on.

How much shipped to 50317?

Need Peddles

I need Clutch peddle/bracketand brake peddle to convert auto to stick. Do you have these and how much? Thanks!

Back