PDA

View Full Version : Douglas Davis

catwithboost
09-01-2004, 07:23 PM
I got a cam from him for a friend and paid him on the 20th and he said he was shipping the next day. Well with lots of emails and PM's to him with no reply I post this. :mad: Name Douglas Davis Email bigg_boyysc@yahoo.com

Dahoopd
09-04-2004, 08:31 AM
Well that makes 2 of us. I sent a MO for $125 for some heads on the 23rd, it was cahed on the 30th and I haven't gotten a reply to emails YET!!!!!!!

That reminds me, I bought a 10% from hima couple of weeks ago and never checked to see if it was truly a 10%. Now it could be he is caught up in something and hasn't had the time. But thats no excuse if you can cash the MO

bigg_boyys_SC
09-08-2004, 08:55 PM
As for hoopd, You got a 10% pulley, and I sent it out before you sent the MO. I also sent you heads. I did send them late, and that is my bad. As for cat, you only paid 38 for the cam with the gears, and the bolt. It costed over 18 to send the thing to you by parcel post, you gat a copy of the receipt sent to you by your 5.0 eater email address. If you are not happy with the fact that I didn't send it priorty mail, tough. I really don't care if you don't like the fact that it is comming to you via parcel mail. I don't run a mail order buisness here and I don't care if anybody buys anything from me here agian. In fact I will go as far as to say I don't care if you are happy at all with the way I did buisness with you. You can start all the post you want about me, and guess what????.......I don't really care.

catwithboost
09-08-2004, 10:46 PM
You were paid on the 20th for the parts. And that is the price you wanted. It is not my fault that cost the much to ship. I could care less how it was shipped it was the point of not hearing from you for over 3 weeks after being paid. :mad: And you still have not even said when you mailed it.

bigg_boyys_SC
09-10-2004, 03:45 PM
I don't know when you will get your part. If you wanted mail order service, then you should have paid a couple of hundred dollars more and still waited 4-6 weeks for delivery. I'll say it again, I don't run a mail order buisness and if you don't like the way I conducted buisness with you, I don't really care. I sent the part the way I saw fit, I'm sorry that my personal secertary didn't corrospond with you and you got upset. You got the copy of the postage receipt, and if that isn't good enough, I can put it up here.

catwithboost
09-15-2004, 10:57 PM
Got here today.