parting out 90 black sc

black headliner

do you have the black headliner in good condition with no wear or tears or discolored? i need it to fit in my 94 thunderbird. let me know.

onelonelyvisitr said:
do you have the black headliner in good condition with no wear or tears or discolored? i need it to fit in my 94 thunderbird. let me know.

yes i have a good headliner but the problem is shipping it where do you live maybe we can arrange some kind of pick up

jdigitty said:
do you have a good front bumper? will the 96,97 air dam fit the 90 bumper?

if your talking about the 96-97 xenon front air dam yes it does but you nee a bumper with out the side lights. and the bumper that im selling has the side lights.

if you want to see what the front air dam looks like on a 89 sc look at these pics.

jdigitty said:
do you have a good front bumper? will the 96,97 air dam fit the 90 bumper?

:confused: wher did the pics go.
i know if you want to see them you can look at the thread titled pics of your sc.

Interior A-pillar

Looking for driver's side A-piller black interior trim piece in excellent condition.

how are the gfx? no cracks? paint don't matter as i have to get repainted crystal blue anyways. i live in MA, so we can meet halfway, or i can come all the way...only about 1 1/2 hours from springfield. lmk. thanks.

i need a thermostat housing do u have that still? i am very interested and having a hard time finding it mine got lost at the shop. i need the part to get the car on the road. email me or call my cell i live in michigan if u can ship my number is 248 470 0497 or email at SPANKDOG79@aol.com

thanx
shaun

Back