Wanted!!! .."87/88" Turbocoupe Wheel Caps (Alum.or Polished)

JOE91SC

Wanted!!! "87/88" TURBOCOUPE Wheel Caps (Alum.or Polished)

Looking for a complete set of wheel caps from.. "87/88" Turbocoupe.
must be aluminum with the T-bird Logo.

Or some of the "93/95" which were aluminum not plastic.

Joe

Last edited:
Caps

yes there aluminum,i have no pics of them no cam.$35 shipped, money order. thx tony.

pock1 said:
yes there aluminum,i have no pics of them no cam.$35 shipped, money order. thx tony.

Are they in mint condition? or good condition. Are they 7" in dia?

caps

the caps are in very good shape and are 7in in dia with the tuhunderbird logo on them.

Caps..

pock1 said:
the caps are in very good shape and are 7in in dia with the tuhunderbird logo on them.

Sorry for the delay.. trying to decide . But without the pics. it's a little tough!

Would you say on a scale of 10. ( 10 being flawless, mint. etc. )
How would you rated these ones?

On payment: Do you take.. Paypal or Visa ?

Joe

Covers

I have a set of 4 off of a 88 t-coupe that are perfect/flawless, a 10, that i will part with for $60. I dont have a camera to take pics of them with, but i guarentee them with a money back offer that you will not be disappointed in them. Let me know!!

Caps..

zerocool420 said:
I have a set of 4 off of a 88 t-coupe that are perfect/flawless, a 10, that i will part with for $60. I dont have a camera to take pics of them with, but i guarentee them with a money back offer that you will not be disappointed in them. Let me know!!

zerocool
I'm interested.. Could you borrow a camera for the pics? The price $60 include shipping? and do you take Paypal or Visa?

ya let me see what i can do about borrowing a camera, one of my friends may have one. Ill have to check to see if my paypal account is setup to take payments as ive never recieved money that way before. Ill get back with ya asap!!!

Caps...

zerocool420 said:
ya let me see what i can do about borrowing a camera, one of my friends may have one. Ill have to check to see if my paypal account is setup to take payments as ive never recieved money that way before. Ill get back with ya asap!!!

OK.. just let me know.

zerocool420 said:

Well.. I would appreciated if you let me know ASAP.

Thanx

Joe

caps

sorry about the delay, has some family trouble, but im gonna ask my friend again to borrow his camera, once again, sorry about the inconvinence!

zerocool420 said:
sorry about the delay, has some family trouble, but im gonna ask my friend again to borrow his camera, once again, sorry about the inconvinence!

I think you could convert pics. from a analog camera to a CD then send it.

Did you check your Paypal acount yet?

Joe

caps

hey, sorry about the delay, but i have a cam commin tommorrow morning, so when i get home from work ill take pics and try to get them uploaded so u can check them out if ur still interested!!

Re: ...

zerocool420 said:
hey, sorry about the delay, but i have a cam commin tommorrow morning, so when i get home from work ill take pics and try to get them uploaded so u can check them out if ur still interested!!

Yes! I'm still interested and waiting..

Back