5 speed 93 blue in Chicago area

scbird1 said:
Well i really didn't want to have to do this, but i'm forced to let go of my baby to pay for college. Ya know you never realize how much it's gonna cost until that first bill arrives. anyways, the car is twilight blue with 10k on a NEW motor that had mild porting on the heads. The trans has less than 900 miles on it after a rebuild complete with spec stage 2 clutch and b&m ripper shifter. The odometer reads 128k but the body really doesn't show it at all. I'll try to list most of the mods i can think of

Exterior:
Cervinis Mach 1 hood
Procarparts.com Clear Corners
bbs ada js1 Rims
khumo ecsta 711's in rear (255's)
Dunlop sport 2000's in front (235's)
Cervinis spoiler

Interior:
Dual gauge pod w/ air/fuel and boost
custom switch panel
b&m ripper shifter
momo shift boot
White face gauges
94 seats
Pioneer deh-p9200 head unit
Kenwood excelon component set w/ crossovers mounted in trunk
Has power wire and rca's routed to the trunk for amps

Transmission:
Freshly rebuilt m5r2 with new syncros with fiber blockers
Spec stage 2 clutch (kinda stiff)
3.27 rearend

Engine:
Mac Cai
3/4 Raised Top
Thermostatic Fan Switch
Solid Rubber motor mounts
10% pulley
Ford Racing 9mm Blue Wires
NGK Iridium Plugs
SCP downtubes w/ high flow cats
Flowmaster Resonator
Flowmaster CatBack

I dyno'd the car 2 months ago and came up with 240 hp and 300 ft lbs. and that was with starting it ahead of the peak torque curve. We ran out of time so i could not do another run. I want to make it very clear that this car has not been beat on and was cared for very meticulusly. This is basically for someone who wants a very clean supercoupe and doesn't want to have to do much to it. Pics can be found at
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49272 I'm asking $6000. or best offer Thanks in advance

Brian

The link does't seem to be working. I would really be interested in seeing some pictures of this car. Can you email them??

irar

Here are some pic`s. It is near mint with no clearcoat peal or rust.

Attachments

• DVC00013.JPG
    DVC00013.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 269
  • DVC00014.JPG
    DVC00014.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 266
  • DVC00016.JPG
    DVC00016.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 199
  • DVC00018.JPG
    DVC00018.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 264
  • DVC00015.JPG
    DVC00015.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
scbird1 said:
Here are some pic`s. It is near mint with no clearcoat peal or rust.

How's the interioir?? Leather, cloth?? No hole in the roof, right?? Oh, and I'm curious how come you swapped out the original seats for the '94's??

irar

Last edited:
One rather large hole in roof but has glass to cover it. Just Kidding. Car has every available ford option but has no raidio. I can adjust the price. Has very nice speakers for new setup.

Attachments

• DVC00021.JPG
    DVC00021.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 184
  • DVC00020.JPG
    DVC00020.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 227
  • DVC00022.JPG
    DVC00022.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 240
  • DVC00023.JPG
    DVC00023.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 170
scbird1 said:
One rather large hole in roof but has glass to cover it. Just Kidding. Car has every available ford option but has no raidio. I can adjust the price. Has very nice speakers for new setup.

Damn it all, it looks really nice. My problem is the hole in the roof. I have one in my '92 now, and it had been so long since I had one that when I got the car I forgot that I don't fit in them with the lowered interior roof. I guess I sit too high or something. I'm tired of getting either a stiff neck or a stiff back from sitting cockeyed!

I love what you've done to the car though. Hell, what's a stiff neck if you're having fun. I will talk to the boss and give you a shout.

Ira R..

Back