Oklahoma

Callmewhitexr7

I'm here in the boring state of oklahoma, just wondering if anyone else is in oklahoma and would maybe wanna start a chapter, or a SC club here in oklahoma. Thanks

nick

Hi, Nick
If you look who's online right now,
[Sunday just after midnite] you will see,
besides myself in OKC,
BleedFordBlue in Perkins,
CougarSC in Tulsa,
and OzzmanG149 in Noble.

Where are you?

Hi Mn12Freak
You should look up CougarSC, a very savvy SC guy,
and Blown96bird, who has a 12-sec supercharged Bird,
[albeit a V8]; both in Tulsa. BleedFordBlue is near Stillwater, not too far.
TCC gang are fine guys; no need to re-invent the alloy wheel, and exclude LXs Cats and Marks.
Link to post above & send Rich a PM or email to get on the list.

In case you guys weren't around then,
Norman Oklahoma was host to the first mn12 nats,
back in 9/01, thanks mostlly to SCCOSW's Kurt Sunday, Col.Glenn, and Jason Marsh. SCers were here from both Coasts and the Frozen North. If we develop a healthy group, we could do it again and better.

Ok I have an 89 5 speed, my bro has a 95 auto, found two other people one with a 89 5 speed and one with a 95 auto. So that makes 4 people so far. Hey SCWARD where at in OKC do you live? Maybe we can meet up sometime go to 39th or 12th in moore.

NICK

If you guys schedule a get together

let me know I will show up, if need be we can have it at my house, but I don't have the nicest or biggest house.

Thats cool are you going to be there Ward? I may be there never been to Thunder valley. Do you have to be 18 to run? Also now my brother has his auto 95 and I'm sure he wants to know what it runs but I dunno if he is going to work or what I'll hit you back up. I dont have a TCCOA account so I can't post on there, but let them Know I'll try to make it and my bro too.

NICK

I'll prolly have to work Friday night;
didn't know about it in time to trade off,
but you can meet ozzy, rich, etc.
I don't think there's any age restriction to run.
Go ahead & set up a login ID over on TCCoA, too;
doesn't cost anything, just click on 'register'
and get after it.

Hey guys whats up? If you guys are wanting a major meet in Noble we need to show some support. If you guys can get a few peaple together and post some stuff up showing intrest in Oklahoma hosting the 2005 SC/XR7 Shoot out we might be able to get it. Ive been working witht he SC/XR7 Shootout committee and Thunder Valley trying to get something set up. Hope fully with the provided info we nac have it here this next year. Ive also set up a dyno tune for the Saturday before the shootout for a Dyno compition. So if interested in something like this show some support and maybe even get a few Texas guys also..

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53263&highlight=oklahoma

Later
Scott Osborne

This is absolutely true. OK has a chance to host the 2005 SC Shootout. Local enthusiasm and commitment are key to making this happen. Spread the word. :)

Hi Dave,
i remember you were there in 01;
serious rubber on that Cat,
and kickass dyno numbers if i recall.
Might lose my sphincter control,
to see the Auto Rotator setup !! :D

Anyone want to do another BBQ in March/April? Good turnout on the last one, I think we could do something like that again. Or maybe a track day, since I'll need to get base numbers on the SC I bought before I start the mods. We embrace all here in Oklahoma, SCCoA, TCCoA, MarkVIII.org, all are always invited to any get-together I plan.

how about a G2G in OKC ? I live in wichita KS , no one around here alive that I can find so I am willing to drive a little.........

matt

Back