94 SC in WNY for sale 2500 OBO

DavageBoyd

Extra low price, check my last thread!!!!!!!

I recently bought this car (on this board) in the hopes that it would be my new daily driver. I now need to pay off some bills and offer this car up for sale. Here is info from the original post:

94 SC
Black w/ grey leather
automatic
jbl cassette
moonroof
auto temp control

I replaced the headgaskets last year
sent block and heads to machine shop for cleaning and checkout
new oil pan
new plugs, wires, and belts
all new gaskets and freezeplugs
new passenger motor mount
new power antenna mast
new arm rest pad
sc piping gaskets

Now the bad...
Spare tire flat
keyless key pad inop
no key fobs
one fog lamp lens cracked
both fog lamp bulbs blown
drivers gfx part missing
black paint showing some fade and ware(normal for 10 year old car
paint starting to bubble on drivers wheel well( about a 3 inch long section)
ac worked but r12 leaked out and now inop
tear by drivers boulster about the size of a quarter
stitching on rear seat top starting to fall apart(about 1 and 1/2 inch long section)
both power seat switch panels cracked

The car ran great last year and now has an idle problem. Unhook the MAF and it idles great but hook it up and it idles rough. I have a MAF sensor coming this week and hope to fix it. The supercharger is tight and quiet. This car looks great from 10 feet away but up close the black paint could use touchup.

Now what I have done:

Car needed a steering rack, replaced with a unit that has a lifetime warranty.
A/C - replaced compressor and it blows very cold air
MAF - did not solve the problem. There was a loose plug wire. Plugged it in all of the way and it idles fine now.
Bad - needs a new heater core. My mechanic says this is a $25 part, but a 8 hour job because the dash has to come apart. It has been bypassed because I don't have the time to do this job.

The car needs the paint re-done, and the heater core replaced. The boost gauge comes close to hitting 15. I don't know if it is inaccurate, or if there have been mods to the car. This car has a ton of power and is an absolute pleasure to drive. I have 2500 into it and am asking 2500 OBO for it. It has about 96k on it. I do have pics, but they are too large to post. E-mail me at dboyd@rochester.rr.com and david.boyd@staples.com for the pics or additional info. I can be reached in the evenings at 585-768-7647

Thank You - Dave

Last edited:
TTT... Anyone else for some pics. I will try to get some smaller ones and place them on here soon. Someone should buy this car, put a few hours into her, and have an excellent affordable ride! -Dave

Attachments

• Dscf0098.jpg
    Dscf0098.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 304
  • Dscf0099.jpg
    Dscf0099.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 347
  • Dscf0100.jpg
    Dscf0100.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 343
  • Dscf0101.jpg
    Dscf0101.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 257
  • Seat.JPG
    Seat.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 448
And a couple more. One shows the rust behined the driver's door. Thanks for lookin'!!! -Dave

Attachments

• Dscf0104.jpg
    Dscf0104.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 293
  • Rustbbl.JPG
    Rustbbl.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 282
Do you still have the car? If so, could you please e-mail me with all the latest specs and so forth on her? I live an hour north of Albany, NY so you're well within my travelling distance. I'm also a mechanic and NYS vehicle inspector, so I don't mind putting some work into the car for the right price.
let me know.

Still got her

I still have her. Purchased a copper heater core to be put in. If I keep her and put a heater core in, I don't want to do it again! I would love to e-mail or call you, but you did not leave me the information to! I have only put about 1,000 miles on her since this posting. Let me know what else you need. I can be reached on my cell phone 585-259-3305, or at either of my email addresses.

Thanks - Dave

DavageBoyd said:
I still have her. Purchased a copper heater core to be put in. If I keep her and put a heater core in, I don't want to do it again! I would love to e-mail or call you, but you did not leave me the information to! I have only put about 1,000 miles on her since this posting. Let me know what else you need. I can be reached on my cell phone 585-259-3305, or at either of my email addresses.

Thanks - Dave

Dave,

You can e-mail pics of the car to: Bandktowing@aol.com. I'm also available on AOL IM at Bandktowing. I'm still interested in the car.

More work done, for sale again!

TTT

Hello! I have paid to have the heater core replaced. No way I was going to do that myself. So it now has a copper heater core in it. I also have a second set of rims for her. They are t-bird rims, but not SC rims. They have good condition Cooper Cobras on them. I added a K&N conical filter. So I have several hundred extra dollars into her now. The exhaust was a little loud, and as it turns out it needs a passenger side Cat $75 from SupercoupePerformance.com.

I am asking $2500 for her. Thanks! -Dave

$2000 cold cash money takes her away!!!!

I got bad news from the tax man :mad: and need some cash kinda quick. First person to my door with 2g can have her. Let me know if you are interested.

Again I will stress she isn't perfect, but she is very fun to drive. Hell, I have more than 2g in the stereo equipment in my truck..... :eek:

At Last! More pics!!!

Some better lighting pics for you all. I just put her on my lawn with a price of $2500 on her and I am getting lots of interest. One guy offered me a YZ250 and cash, but I don't need a dirt bike right now. Here ya go, enjoy! :)

Attachments

• DSCF0039.JPG
    DSCF0039.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCF0042.JPG
    DSCF0042.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 79
  • DSCF0041.JPG
    DSCF0041.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 75
  • DSCF0040.JPG
    DSCF0040.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCF0038.JPG
    DSCF0038.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 106
But I will still take $2000 from one of you folks. No less. The Alpine in it is removed and a factory cassette is in it.

Attachments

• DSCF0043.JPG
    DSCF0043.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 109
  • DSCF0044.JPG
    DSCF0044.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 93
  • DSCF0045.JPG
    DSCF0045.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 94
  • DSCF0048.JPG
    DSCF0048.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCF0046.JPG
    DSCF0046.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 78
I wouldn't mind the car, but I have no more room for any cars. I really need to get rid of my Monte SS collection. Believe me, after driving the 90 SC I picked up, I'm hooked for life on these cars.

Back