AOD Transmission from 1990 SC + Block, part 2

Thunderbird84

AOD Transmission from 1990 SC + Block, FREE!!!

I still have the AOD transmission for sale for FREE. The short block is FREE. Just thought that I would repost this since it got removed.

Bob

EDIT: I have no way of testing this thing, so a rebuild might be in order. I'm also in South Eastern PA, zipcode 19056. I don't plan on shipping it either, because, well, it's big and heavy.

That's right they're FREE. Come and get 'em!!

Last edited:
Hmm...ur not sure if its good or not? Where exactly are you located in PA.. i got 1st dibs... I live in Groton CT... if ur not that far i might come get it... but if ur 2 far forget it.... Lemme know where exactly you live....

sorry dude

Thunderbird84 said:
The short block is pending. QUOTE]

No its not... sorry for holdin you up for so long but i have found an XR7 without a title and a good solid motor so im going to get that instead...
Once again, sorry for the hold up

jOe

getblown said:
Thunderbird84 said:
The short block is pending. QUOTE]

No its not... sorry for holdin you up for so long but i have found an XR7 without a title and a good solid motor so im going to get that instead...
Once again, sorry for the hold up

jOe

Ok, well anyone else? $40 if you get it out of my garage this weekend...

Bob

EDIT/Bump: I'm also willing to trade for some parts. I need:

Transmission lines that go to the cooler
The back center reflector on the trunk lid for a 90 SC
Drivers side door speaker
other stuff I can't think of at the moment
Go fast goodies?

Last edited:
bman1985 said:
where are you located I'm in maryland..I'm interested in the block if still available

I'm in Levittown, PA. My zipcode is 19056. I'm south of Philadelphia, so I'm not too far from Maryland.

Bob

does trans have a convertor

Thunderbird84 said:
Ok, well anyone else? $40 if you get it out of my garage this weekend...

Bob

EDIT/Bump: I'm also willing to trade for some parts. I need:

Transmission lines that go to the cooler
The back center reflector on the trunk lid for a 90 SC
Drivers side door speaker
other stuff I can't think of at the moment
Go fast goodies?
see message above

bman1985 said:
is the block any good?

Hmm, sorry missed this post. The block has a slight score in one cylinder. It has the crank, oil pan, and pistons in/on it.

Edit:

Thunderroad, I'll check and get back to you about the converter.

Last edited:
Need Address

:confused:
Thunderbird84 said:
Ok everyone, the block/oilpan/crank/pistons and transmission are now FREE!!!
:confused: NEVER CALLED :eek: :eek: NEED ADDRESS ASAP THANKS :eek: :eek: ALSO DOES THE MOTOR AND TRANS NEED TO BE PARTED??????? :eek: :eek:

ThunderRoad said:
:confused: :confused: NEVER CALLED :eek: :eek: NEED ADDRESS ASAP THANKS :eek: :eek: ALSO DOES THE MOTOR AND TRANS NEED TO BE PARTED??????? :eek: :eek:

You have a PM. What do you mean by parted? If you want them whole, you can have them whole. I still need the items that I listed to trade, if you happen to have any of them and are willing to part with them if you want the trans and block.

Back