New DIS for sale

ThunderDave

I have a brand new DIS made by Wells (part # F147) that I bought for my car and ended up not needing. I paid $106 with tax and I'll let it go at $75 shipped or best offer, I need the cash!

It comes in the Wells box with heatsink grease.

I also have a K&N panel filter I'll let go real cheap. Make offer!

Thanks,

David

Last edited:
David,
This has nothing to do with your DIS, but wanted to ask if you ever put any louvers on your car. I was doing a search on the subject and saw that you were considering it at one time.
I've been looking at that possibility too, but found some good info in the thread you had started.
I was really glad they had posted a bird with the louvers on it.
Thanks

Still Crusin said:
David,
This has nothing to do with your DIS, but wanted to ask if you ever put any louvers on your car. I was doing a search on the subject and saw that you were considering it at one time.
I've been looking at that possibility too, but found some good info in the thread you had started.
I was really glad they had posted a bird with the louvers on it.
Thanks

No, I haven't done any louvers yet. The ones on the site I found www.seffects.com are plastic. The price they want for them seems high for plastic. I thought they would good good though and keep a lot of sun out of the car.

Are you thinking about getting some?

David

Ok, I still have the new DIS and I also have a new Cam Position Sensor made by GP Sorensen I'll sell with it. I'll take $75 for both shipped. That's $60 cheaper than what I paid for them. Need the money bad.

Thanks,

David

NCredSC said:
Ok, I still have the new DIS and I also have a new Cam Position Sensor made by GP Sorensen I'll sell with it. I'll take $75 for both shipped. That's $60 cheaper than what I paid for them. Need the money bad.

Thanks,

David

David..I'll take them..check your PM
z

Back