FR500 steering wheel FS...

bigcletus94

fr500.jpg

fr5002.jpg

This is made by Ford Racing. It was designed and used in the FR500 mustang concept. Like new condition. Ready for direct fit into a 94-97 MN12. Includes proper SN95 parts (cruise switches and rear shroud...not available from dealer.) Air bag and cover not included. You reuse your existing one. Looks great in my 94' SC. I have some installed pics somewhere. I can find them if anyone would like to see them.

The two removal holes that are diagonal to the center bolt hole are slightly cross-threaded. I still had no problem threading a bolt in each hole with my fingers without the use of any tools.

Retail price is $190 for the FR500 wheel. The other extra parts cost me another $80. I am asking for $150. Please email me with any questions. Thanks.

I'll Take It....

I've been thinking about putting one of those in my 95SC...but didn't want to go through all the trouble of finding the shroud from a mustang...LOL...Lazy me... If you do have everything that is needed to make it fit right in my SC i will take it for 150.00, let me know if you still have it...

David.

I don't think It would fit a 93 SC.... well, not easily anyway...LOL..you would need the air bag, and the cover... that I know for sure guinick99.. Like I said, I will give 150, if it has everything needed to install....

David.

Back