parting out 90 sc, 94 sc-black leather, alum. spare, spoiler

Charkly

unfortunately the car needs more work then im willing to do-so im parting her-everythings got 90k on it-drivetrain is spoken for already, but i still have a ton of parts left, including

complete 00 harness
auto eec, 5 speed eec
complete 94 harness (auto, have trans part too)
aluminum spare
black int. minus seats (leather)
red gfx and bumpers
nice spoiler with led light
taillights
rear disc setup

and most anything else you would need

check out my feedback on sccoa and tccoa-you wont be dissapointed-trust me on this one-lol

MikeOefelein@aol.com

parts

I would like the 5 speed eec if it is for a 94/95 and do you have the 5 speed harness for the transmission? I also need a console cover for a 5 speed. I can be reached at 403 990 2490 or e-mail vintagecougars@platinum.ca
Thanks,
John

black leather

What kind of shape is the leather in? Is it the leather minus the seats? Is it the 94/95 seat leather? How much are you asking?

Spydersc

no front or rear seats-the rest of the interior is there as of now and very nice. Mike

thanks, mike ps-93 down int.

i dont think its stock-very nice looking on an sc-shoot me an email if you care to see it. mike

gfx

I have a red '90 tbird lx, and was wanting to know if its possible to put supercoupe gfx and bumpers on it? how much for gfx and bumpers? Also is the spoiler red? how much for that too?

yes

yes-all the sc ground effects go right on. the front bumper is sold, still have the rear and all mounting hardware. the spoiler is also red. email me

thanks, mike

for anyone who....

for anyone who cares-heres a pic of the spoiler

Attachments

• spoiler.JPG
    spoiler.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 295
Do you have the side panels in with the seatbelts, I have a 90 and would like to change the auto seatbelts to the 94-95 style, and I would need all the panels to do so. So I would also need the A piller panels... are they black? and do you still have them... let me know... thanks,

David.

Back