WTT: 1995 4.6L Thunderbird LX

Pelezo

Hey Everyone,

I'm usually posting on the TCCoA forums but I need to trade my car. I'm tired of messing with it via a rough idle issue.

I'm looking for a SC, 5 Speed preferably. Mileage is not an issue and I'm looking for a 90+.

Mine has brand new tires (year and a half old, michellen top notch tires). I just put in a new front sub-frame and a new head unit, Sony Xplod. It's recently had all plugs/wires changed and a pulley changed.

The only real problem I have is that rough idle issue and the pulley squeaks a little bit (30$ solution for the pulley).

If you're interested please call me ASAP at 318-470-2109 and/or leave a PM me.

Thanks,
Eric M. Pelezo

Last edited:
Pelezo said:
Hey Everyone,

I'm usually posting on the TCCoA forums but I need to trade my car. I'm tired of messing with it via a rough idle issue.

I'm looking for a SC, 5 Speed preferably. Mileage is not an issue and I'm looking for a 90+.

Mine has brand new tires (year and a half old, michellen top notch tires). I just put in a new front sub-frame and a new head unit, Sony Xplod. It's recently had all plugs/wires changed and a pulley changed.

The only real problem I have is that rough idle issue and the pulley squeaks a little bit (30$ solution for the pulley).

If you're interested please call me ASAP at 318-470-2109 and/or leave a PM me.

Thanks,
Eric M. Pelezo
i have an 89 5 speed sc black with grey int.
it has a 10% pulley and custom ground cam
runs real strong, needs brakes
email me @ jboardman2000@yahoo.com

Back