Next Wally????

redknight

Anyone know when the next Walmart Cruise night is? W.L. & PeteP, how have you guys been? I've been out of the loop for the past few weekends (For some VERY good reasons) and lost track of when the next one is. Also, has it switched locations yet?
R.K.

Next Wal-Mart

Sept 11 is the next show, My car has not been running very good. And I have not had time to go to the cruise or fix the car. Last time I talked to them the Ford club told me that the cruise would be at the new Wal-Mart on Sept 11 have fun Pete

PETEp said:
Sept 11 is the next show, My car has not been running very good. And I have not had time to go to the cruise or fix the car. Last time I talked to them the Ford club told me that the cruise would be at the new Wal-Mart on Sept 11 have fun Pete

Thanks, Pete. Hopefully I'll see you there at some point. It's a left onto Rt 5 to the new Wally World instead of a right, correct? I understand how hard it can be to find the time and money to work on the car. I broke down on the way home 2 cruises ago. The crank sensor decided to go. Of course it was one of those priceless moments calling my girlfriend's Mom and saying "why" we were going to be late, and then calling my parents to say we were coming in on a flatbed ("Dad, can I borrow your truck again?"). Not exactly a storybook ending to a great night. Although, we did get a good laugh out of it. Especially the irony of breaking down on the way home from a car show.
R.K.

to the left

Yep it is left, If I see one of the Ford guys I will find out if they are for sure moving to the new place on Sept 11. That is what I was told last time I talked to them. I think my crank sensor is going too. The car stoped running on the high way but when I pulled over after 5 min it started. I went about 10 miles it quit again.For 5 min started up and got me home were my cell phone was. I checked it out with a scanner and some advice from SCCoA. It runs ok now but I dont trust it. Did you change your sensor or take it some were, Pete?

PETEp said:
Yep it is left, If I see one of the Ford guys I will find out if they are for sure moving to the new place on Sept 11. That is what I was told last time I talked to them. I think my crank sensor is going too. The car stoped running on the high way but when I pulled over after 5 min it started. I went about 10 miles it quit again.For 5 min started up and got me home were my cell phone was. I checked it out with a scanner and some advice from SCCoA. It runs ok now but I dont trust it. Did you change your sensor or take it some were, Pete?

If you got a code 14 (PIP signal) in the continuous memory, then it's a virtual certainty it's the crank sensor. That's what mine was. It would crank, but wouldn't start. The other thing that I noticed before I pulled the code was that the upshift light would stay on while cranking. This means crank sensor. It sounds like your crank sensor or maybe DIS module is starting to go. Pop the hood, feel the middle one of the five bolts to make sure it is there and not loose, if it is start the car, and watch to see if the harmonic balancer\pulley assembly wobbles. Another sure indicator. I had mine replaced at Pat's Auto in Westerly, RI. $60 labor and $62 for the part. If I can help any, give me a holler. I'm not a great mechanic, but I can research pretty good.
R.K.

It's a go for tonight!

I'm getting ready to head down in a little while. Hopefully I'll see a few SC's there. Just checked with the F.O.R.D car club Hotline and they said the cruise is on for tonight and it's gonna be at the old Walmart on rt 5.

x182dan said:
In in CT, I was wondering where the Wally cruise is at?
Dan, it's currently at the old Walmart on Rt 5 in Wallingford, CT. It's across the street from Home Depot and Chili's, right behind Applebee's. It's supposed to be moving to the new Walmart location a couple miles down the road. The next cruise is supposed to be on Sat 9/24/04 from 5:30 - 8:00 PM.

redknight said:
Dan, it's currently at the old Walmart on Rt 5 in Wallingford, CT. It's across the street from Home Depot and Chili's, right behind Applebee's. It's supposed to be moving to the new Walmart location a couple miles down the road. The next cruise is supposed to be on Sat 9/24/04 from 5:30 - 8:00 PM.

I usually work on Saturdays but maybe I'll get lucky and be off. I have never seen any other sc's at car shows so this will be a first for me if I go.

Whaaaaaaaaa.....!

What the hell happened???, nothing or nobody there at 7:30, so we went down to Hamden, goood show. Some of the same cars. Later, W.L.

White Lightning said:
What the hell happened???, nothing or nobody there at 7:30, so we went down to Hamden, goood show. Some of the same cars. Later, W.L.

A friend of mine said he saw a red sc for sale in Hamden, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this car. He said it looked pretty good. He thinks its an 89-93 style sc. So anyone know anything about this car? Thanks Dan

Back