Need gauge cluster 91-93

Bigme574

I am looking for a gauge cluster from a 91-93 SC, If anyone has one please let me know. I really only need the black gauge surround inside the cluster, but the whole cluster will do.

Thanks!
Aaron Sheets
asheets1@umbc.edu

Got 2

I Have 2 Clusters, One From A 90, And One From A 91, I Don't Think There Is Any Diffrence In Them, But Let Me Know, I Am Asking 30 Plus Shipping..

Thanks Tim :)

Clusters

Are both of them black in color? the surround on the 89 and 90 around the gauges are usually grey and the 91+ are black. Also, can you just sell the surround black piece? I only have a use for the surround, but if you cant sell the cluster or speedo otherwise let me know

i have a 93 cluster
all guages work
speedo shows 78,562
complete with harness
and black trim
i have a 94 cluster and 89 cluster
i plugged the 94 into the 89 and my left turnsignal is my new check engine light LOL

Its Got The Black Backround

The One From My 90 Has The Black Back Round, The Obdometer Reads 102,xxx I Don't Want To Pull It Apart Thought... If You Decide You Want It, Let Me Know. I Accept Paypal, Its In My Wifes Name, I Could Have It On The Way The Next Day...

Thanks Tim

cluster

i have a few clusters and surround in blk from 89,90,91 sc . blk surround $25 shipped, do u have auto dim? i have both. i can give u both peices for $85 shipped. money order\check. i'm in ny thx tony.

Back