Hello Everyone

Toxic281

just moved here (norfolk) from tx 4 weeks ago,
when do you guys have meets and and what not?
:)

Every Saturday from 4pm till about 8 In Haygood Shopping Center on Independence Rd. in Virginia Beach is a local car show. Everyone brings there cars and pops there hood and hangs about

If your coming from Norfolk take Interstate 264 east to Virginia Beach. Take the 2nd Independence Rd exit. Cross over Virginia Beach Blvd. About 2 miles down the road is Haygood Shopping Center on the left. Enter the main entrance into the shopping center then turn right and you will see a whole lot of cars at the north end of the shopping center near a mexican restuarant. The SC's usually park near the the mexican restuarant. There might be as many as 4 of us on a great day. But, there is every type of classic, oldie, hotrod, sports car, collectable, muscle car there.

Welcome to the neighborhood. Keep it touch

Anthony

great i will def. be there
ill drive my lx
it has all the s/c body parts
with the v-8 rumble :)

Cool,

I actually can't be there this weekend. I have a wedding in Long Island to go to. But hopefully there will be a couple other SCs there. I'll resume next weekend.

Later,
Anthony

metalman said:
Hey Z, Did you go to Nationals? How was it?

Had a great time..got to see Mike Siska run 11's @ 125 mph in the 1/4...got a bad miss under boost in my car and couldn't hook the rears so I didn't do so good...only 14.9 @ 95mph,oh well,I'll be better prepped next time.Met some really good people...will tell you all about it when I next see you.
z

i had a pretty good time meeting you guys at the car show.
very easygoing crowd, i look forward to future meets. :D

Back