PDA

View Full Version : This is really weird

19dCavScout
09-06-2004, 12:08 AM
I was watching this with a buddy of mine. You really should watch it. It really makes you think.

Click Here (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pentagon.html)

It is age appropriate by the way.

darkstar_one
09-06-2004, 12:29 AM
~~~ dude, omg that is so **** crazy, damn dude, so im guessing all of this was **** planned. damn dude, **** man, crazy *** stuff going on. thanx for letting us know about this, watch this video is gonna get "people" mad, and by people i mean the supporters of the monkey man.

J.D.
09-06-2004, 12:37 AM
I'm in your debt :rolleyes: . If you hadn't posted this, I would never have known that the Pentagon has graffiti on the walls.

darkstar_one
09-06-2004, 01:10 AM
graffiti? ~~~, u see what i tell u, now here comes the big wave of crap on me.

93SuperCoupeBoy
09-06-2004, 01:22 AM
I guess that goes to show how the government, no matter what, has so much control over the media that they can instantly make you believe what happened really happened no questions asked. I haven't heard ANY ONE person who has questioned whether it was a plane that hit the pentagon or not, but after seeing that, because there were enough points made, whether it was completly valid or not, you could conclude there is no way a Boeing 757 is going to fly over 500 mph 2 feet above the ground. And the same holds up for never seeing any other cameras show the impact. Definantly something to ponder about... if only it wasn't at eBaumsWorld it may be easier to not think of it as possilily one of their assortment of flash animations and that it could be true.

darkstar_one
09-06-2004, 01:26 AM
well in reality the thing didnt come from ebaums world, ebaums world hijacked it from the original creators and posted it on their site, here is the original creators link

http://www.911review.org/Media/pentagon121.swf

its from

911review.org

93SuperCoupeBoy
09-06-2004, 01:29 AM
well in reality the thing didnt come from ebaums world, ebaums world hijacked it from the original creators and posted it on their site, here is the original creators link

http://www.911review.org/Media/pentagon121.swf

its from

911review.org

ok.... that's better

cougarsc
09-06-2004, 01:38 AM
http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

J.D.
09-06-2004, 01:38 AM
graffiti? ~~~, u see what i tell u, now here comes the big wave of crap on me.

I wasn't referring to your post.
I meant the images of the Pentagon in the video - they had graffiti on the walls. It just shows that the video was made by amateurs.

TwoToneThunder
09-06-2004, 02:24 AM
it makes u think why would they hide it and what would arabs do with a 757? they tracked it till him disappeard into the building i guess or so they say and u cant hide a 757 with tracking equipt from the airline very easy its not a car

darkstar_one
09-06-2004, 02:31 AM
damn man, this is so crazy, somebody should make a commercial out of this.
the thing im asking is were are the charred corpses? shouldnt there be bodies lying around like there are in so many other plane crashes, look at the recent russian airplane explosions, bodies everywhere. If you would of never posted this i would of never thought about that airplane that hit the pentagon. This does bring up some very interesting facts about conspiracy in this country and what the monkey man and his gang of chumps will do to have you guys in his control.

Scott Long
09-06-2004, 04:45 PM
I was thinking they say plane since two hit the towers and people already were aware it was possible. But to me it looks like a missile hit it. And since the government wouldn't shoot its own building with a missile, I assume that means that some terrorists smuggled one into domestic soil and fired it. Think about the scare that would give the general public knowing that terrorists are capable of smuggling missiles into our country and firing them.

Now on one of the news channels I heard something they played from a lady's phone, she was on the flight (supposedly) and she was talking to her husband. She said "oh my god, I can see the pentagon, we are heading straight for it". But if a plane hit it, wheres the wings, tail, wreckage photo's, dead bodies, etc.. I believe it was flight 77 that supposedly hit the pentagon. What was the number of the flight that went down in Pennsylvania in the field? Maybe the phone excerpt was from that flight, and being high enough in the air you could probably see it. Not sure though I've never had my *** off the ground other than jumping train tracks in a car.

Thunderbird84
09-06-2004, 05:30 PM
I was thinking they say plane since two hit the towers and people already were aware it was possible. But to me it looks like a missile hit it. And since the government wouldn't shoot its own building with a missile, I assume that means that some terrorists smuggled one into domestic soil and fired it. Think about the scare that would give the general public knowing that terrorists are capable of smuggling missiles into our country and firing them.

Now on one of the news channels I heard something they played from a lady's phone, she was on the flight (supposedly) and she was talking to her husband. She said "oh my god, I can see the pentagon, we are heading straight for it". But if a plane hit it, wheres the wings, tail, wreckage photo's, dead bodies, etc.. I believe it was flight 77 that supposedly hit the pentagon. What was the number of the flight that went down in Pennsylvania in the field? Maybe the phone excerpt was from that flight, and being high enough in the air you could probably see it. Not sure though I've never had my *** off the ground other than jumping train tracks in a car.

Did you read this link?
http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

darkstar_one
09-06-2004, 05:41 PM
are u sure the government wouldnt shoot down its own buildings? I doubt the terrorists would smuggle a missile that big to penetrate a hole that deep. I did a little more research and it seems it was something like a Toma Hawk missile, now were the hell are the terrorists gonna get a toma hawk from? they went onto a frigate and asked them to borrow theirs? This is so crazy man.

Rich1034
09-06-2004, 06:00 PM
Oh God, conspiracy theorist at work. I agree that some things are strange, but what happened to the 757 that is missing if it didn't crash into the Pentagon? My dad runs a concrete company that got the contract to rebuild the Pentagon, and had to go in and do an estimate for the rebuild a few days later. I sent him that video, since he has been there, and asked him what he thought, since he was right there. He said that based on the scale of the Pentagon, the damage was huge, the pictures doesn't do the damage justice. And that when he was there, they were pulling out large pieces of scrap metal out, that were too big to be from a missile. He also said they found the APU out of the 757 at the scene.

I guess it's just a testament to how you can make things look however you want, pro or con, with video clips.

darkstar_one
09-06-2004, 06:05 PM
wow, ur dad was there, and u werent? hmmm... :rolleyes:

Rich1034
09-06-2004, 06:49 PM
wow, ur dad was there, and u werent? hmmm... :rolleyes:

I'm in the military, and I was stationed in Korea on 9/11. My dad lives in Northern VA, where I was born and raised.

cougarsc
09-06-2004, 07:09 PM
The only conspiracy I see is the Flight 93 plane in Pennsylvania. Does anyone know the timeline when VP Cheney gave the OK to down any hijacked planes and when Flight 93 went down?

Well I found one article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A50745-2004Jun17.html

http://post-gazette.com/headlines/20010913somersetp3.asp

Hillard89sc
09-07-2004, 12:49 AM
http://0911.site.voila.fr/index1.htm

T@Sound-Xtreme
09-07-2004, 06:29 PM
well im not taking sides, just thought id add a few contraversy links up here also.

http://scaryjohnkerry.com/wmd.htm

http://www.fahrenhype911.com/

what this last one says is that bush really wants to be realected

Tyler

darkstar_one
09-07-2004, 07:31 PM
all i know is that something is very very fishy here, and this war is putting a straing on jobs...

T@Sound-Xtreme
09-07-2004, 08:13 PM
this war is putting a strain on my LIFE. Not coming home now till the 16th, but at least im coming home :)

Tyler

Bleed_Ford_Blue
09-08-2004, 12:14 AM
we are all obiously victims of some type of propaganda here, you just have to decide which one you believe "most"

92TBurnSC
09-08-2004, 09:54 AM
I suppose now is as good a time as any for my triumphant return.

The video is boloney. And poorly made boloney at that.

What really happened. (http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ppfinal.html)

This link deals directly with the video.

J.D.
09-08-2004, 10:18 AM
I suppose now is as good a time as any for my triumphant return.

The video is boloney. And poorly made boloney at that.

What really happened. (http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ppfinal.html)

This link deals directly with the video.

You're right, the video is baloney. And the same can be said for your link.

darkstar_one
09-08-2004, 10:46 AM
lol, burn.... loser....

im sure it was called poisining the well, and i suppose all those pictures and pictures at impact are bogus? all of a sudden the airplane just made a lil boom like that? i have made bigger explosions with cherrie bombs were are the corpses brotha, the wings? the tail? and what the hell happend to all that freaking fuel? i can see ur dad probably was called for the reconstruction also, to put in the new sinks and faucets.

92TBurnSC
09-08-2004, 01:34 PM
As corrupt as I think this administration is...I honestly don't think they would be capable of this.

And what do you mean my link is boloney? Worked for me.

darkstar_one
09-08-2004, 02:08 PM
maybe that the site is ******,

19dCavScout
09-08-2004, 02:16 PM
The last thing I want brought up is the fact that the government was behind this and did this.. I am just as much of a patriot as most people. I am doing my time in the military and trust my government, well most of it at least. As much as people B***H about our government, it really isn't all that bad. At least we can complain about it. I am not saying anyone here is "downing" the government, but I just don't want this post to be brought up to that. And besides, one of the greatest things about our government is the fact that if we want to, we can change it, within reason of course.

darkstar_one
09-08-2004, 02:30 PM
well anyways, the monkey man has to go,

J.D.
09-08-2004, 03:08 PM
And what do you mean my link is boloney? Worked for me.

The link worked. The site is baloney. Possibly a front for the Saudi government's well-funded PR machine (They breed terrorists and then try to blame Israel).

Darkside
09-09-2004, 07:21 PM
If any of you guys knew how airplanes were put together, one, you would probably never fly again, and second, you would understand what that link is trying to tell you. I have seen many wreckages first hand, and let me tell you, there is usually just a pile of of metal on the ground that doesn't resemble anything to an untrained eye. I personally watched a Cessna 172 burn to almost nothingness before my eyes after it wrecked on the runway. A 757, regardless of size is not going to leave a gaping hole in anything that is concrete, especially reinforced concrete. I'm surprised it did that much damage. Next time you fly, sit at a window seat by either wing and watch them bounce up and down as you fly. All that's holding that wing on are some bolts and aluminum rivets. An airplane's sections are structurally sound as a whole, once a section is compromised the rest will fail, and dissassemble. I have seen someone hit the tail section of a Cessna 210 with a golf cart going about 20mph and the tail was basically seperated from the rest of the plane. So, like I said, it's hard for me to believe it(757) did as much damage to the pentagon as it did. :(

Rich1034
09-09-2004, 10:24 PM
Well, Tyler, congratulations on coming home. I was there for the initial invasion and stayed until they realized that they didn't need MLRS over there anymore. It was great to come home then, and I'm sure you'll be even happier than I was.