I`m looking for an honest mechanic, NW washington

bradzbrad

My son ran into trouble on a simple re and I engine job with a mechanic in the Blain, Washington area. The engine and trans are ready to go back in. They had agreed on 30$ hr and approx 32 hrs (all the guy was going to do was RE and I the engine/tranny, it was rebuilt elsewere, flat rate in a mitchel manual is around 10) so he was pretty high to start with. IMO. Any way, the guy calls him the other day and tells him he is upping his rate to $60 hr! They had no deal signed, it was all verbal. Anybody know of someone that is licenced in that area that may be willing to finish the job at a reasonable rate ? the car is 1990 SC automatic

Last edited:
I know of a place in suquamish washington. That i where my head gaskets were done. He is a good guy and owns a 89 i think. Let me find the name for you.

I remember it now. His name is Del but for some reason his number isnt on yellowpages.com so I couldnt tell ya the number. he is great. I took my car to him several times and he does great honest work. Sometimes he can take some time but in the end it is worth it. hope this helps

Back