anyone need a low mileage 94-95 trans (under 60k)

Parts is parts!

Hey Mike, How is it going, ya feeling better? I hope all is going well, Question, do you have the fuel tank from that 94? Frank H.aka White Lightning

well

well of coarse i do frank-maybe if raptor wants the trans hell grab it for you or ill drop it off-shoot me an email.

MikeOefelein@aol.com

healing-very slowly, but thats how life goes i guess.

Fuel tank....!

Mike, what do you have to get for it?, Where in Ct. do you visit, I can meet you half way, eh!?! how far from Randall B. are you, I could meet you at his place Sat. whatever for a bench race session and beers. I'm easy, hey how about a swap for the fuel tank? I got a Flowmaster resonator, what do ya think? I could even come to you if your anywhere near West Lebanon as I go to the races there on Sat nights. Cheers Frank H. aka White Lightning.

sure

what the hell frank-ill trade you-bound to have some use for it right-LOL-send me some specs-should be able to make a deal-

email me and well talk.

MikeOefelein@aol.com

i visit stratford, thomaston, and morris ct every now and again-be making another trip soon. mike

Mike.....!

Specs on the res. are 2" inlet (dual) 2 1/2" outlet 40" long res. and I think 66" total length. Where do you want to meet and where, I'm open. Also do you still have the straps for the fuel tank? someone in this tome said that they are different than the 89- cars. cheers and beers Frank H.

Auto trans.

Hi Mike
Do you still have the auto trans from the 94. If so I'll give you $200, and I could pick it up this weekend, Thanks, Rob

im

i am going to give raptor one more day to email me back-we were almost negotiating, but then emails stopped abruptly, i emailed him just now, email me at MikeOefelein@aol.com b.c its likely that were going to be working something out for this weekend. Mike

donnie189 said:
anybody have any MP parts, or a TB for my '95?? Thanks Donnie

Just might have plenty of MP parts at good pricing.

Spinningwheels-sc large Aution... Plenty of things 6 to ten days left.

You might want to check it out.

Back