Hint #2

Bleed_Ford_Blue

Another hint here, No matter how long you work on it, how many gaskets you go through, or how tight you tighten your bolts down, if you put your thermostat in backwards its going to leak.

Im such a freaking schmuck sometimes. 2 hours and 3 gaskets before I realized, hey dumbass, its in backwards. This should go down in the annals of SC idiocy.
Dan

Bleed_Ford_Blue said:
Another hint here, No matter how long you work on it, how many gaskets you go through, or how tight you tighten your bolts down, if you put your thermostat in backwards its going to leak.

Im such a freaking schmuck sometimes. 2 hours and 3 gaskets before I realized, hey dumbass, its in backwards. This should go down in the annals of SC idiocy.
Dan

No shame there... :D The funniest part is when the part store tells you that the "pointy" side goes up!

Ok, now I feel better. Every time I replace my T-stat gasket, it leaks. I can't get around it. SO you aren't the onyl one. ;)

I guess at least im not king of the schmucks. It makes you feel so stupid when you realize what you did, or even worse when someone else tells catches you screwing up and says "hey dumbass".

Back