89, 90, 91 SC parts in NY

Randall Burnett

SCCoA Member
Have many parts from '89, '90 anny, and '91 SC's. Here is a small list of parts.
Wheels, GFX, blue fenders, black anny fenders with emblem, Titanium hood and trunk lid, Black and grey interior parts, complete sunroof mechanism, nice black headliner, superchargers, complete engine, wiring, all computers. Probably have any stock part you might need from these years. I am located in Clinton Corners NY. Willing to ship most parts. Let me know what you are looking for. Am open to resonable offers. E-mail RABLAB156@AOL.COM.
Thanks,
Randall

hey, i was wondering how much u wanted for the black anny fender, dont need the emblems, just a black sc fender. and i was wondering what u wanted for the gfx front and rear bumper covers, thanx.

89thndrcat said:
hey, i was wondering how much u wanted for the black anny fender, dont need the emblems, just a black sc fender. and i was wondering what u wanted for the gfx front and rear bumper covers, thanx.
Sent you a PM.
Thanks,
Randall

Drtbird's '90 35th 5sp

I'm looking for the clutch master cylinder reservior. I can't seem to find one.

drtbird said:
I'm hoping that you have it because I can't find one.
Sorry, i do not have the clutch master reservior available at this time. Many other parts still available though.
Good luck in your search.
Thanks,
Randall

Back